A wide range of human clinical infection caused by Staphylococcus Aureus such as Skin, soft tissue, bacteremia, infective endocarditis and others are the major infection caused by Staphylococcus Aureus. The increased use of Staphylococcus Aureus testing in the diagnosis of staph infection grow rapidly, due to the availability of the various advanced test to screen the pathogen efficiently. There is a number of tests present in the market for Staphylococcus Aureus testing. The extensive use of Staphylococcus Aureus testing boosts the market growth over the forecast period. Innovation in Staphylococcus Aureus testing gives the accuracy, reliability, efficiency for the end user is expected to fuel the market growth. The use of Staphylococcus Aureus testing in food industries also creates tremendous opportunity during the forecast period.
Staphylococcus Aureus Testing Market: Drivers and Restraint
Growing incidence of Staph infections is the major factor driving the growth of global staphylococcus Aureus testing market. The inappropriate sanitary environment is the major cause for the spread of Staph infections. Staphylococcus Aureus screening is the mandatory screening test prior to taking insulin and growing awareness of bacterial infection across the globe is expected to push the market growth. Advanced rapid diagnostic tests availability also boost the growth of Staphylococcus Aureus Testing Market over the forecast period. However, inadequate reimbursement in developing the region and limited access to regular healthcare may be the restraints for the global staphylococcus Aureus testing market.
Staphylococcus Aureus testing Market: Overview
Huge competition in the market is due to the increased number of service providers. High efficiency and less price on the testing service are the factors for survival in the market. According to the SENTRY Antimicrobial Surveillance Program the prevalence of Staphylococcus Aureus related disease in North America (26.0%), Latin America ( 21.6%) and in Europe ( 19.5%).
- By Test type, Staphylococcus Aureus testing can be segmented into Coagulase Test, Ancillary Tests, Agar-Based Tests and Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests
- By Application, the global Staphylococcus Aureus testing market is segmented into Pharmaceutical, Clinical, food testing and other
- By End-user, Staphylococcus Aureus testing can be segmented into Segmented into Hospitals, Diagnostic Clinics, Food Testing laboratories and others
- By region, Staphylococcus Aureus testing market is segmented into North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and the Middle East and Africa
Staphylococcus Aureus testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
By region, global Staphylococcus Aureus testing market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ (Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan), Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America followed by Europe will continue to dominate the global Staphylococcus Aureus testing market attributed to high incidence. Furthermore, the newly developed product in the Staphylococcus Aureus testing is also expected to result in higher demand for Staphylococcus Aureus testing market globally over the forecast period. Asia Pacific excluding Japan is expected to be the emerging region in the global Staphylococcus Aureus testing market.
Staphylococcus Aureus testing Market: Key Market Participants
The key players in the Staphylococcus Aureus testing market are Abbott Laboratories Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Bio Rad Laboratories Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Roche Diagnostics (H. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.), STD Rapid Test Kits etc. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Staphylococcus Aureus testing Market: Segmentation
The global market for Staphylococcus Aureus testing segmented by product type, modality, material, end user, and region:
Segmented by Test Type
- Coagulase Test
- Ancillary Tests
- Agar-Based Tests
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests
Segmented by Application
- Food Testing
Segmented by End User
- Diagnostic Clinics
- Food Testing laboratories
Segmented by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- APEJ(Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan)
- The Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.