This Sunflower Seeds market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sunflower Seeds market.
The fruits of the sunflower plant are called as sunflower seeds. Sunflower seeds are one of the most popular and healthy seeds which are produced on a large-scale in European countries such as Russia, Ukraine, and the European Union. Sunflower seed market is rapidly growing with a CAGR of 4.5%. Sunflower seeds coat is surrounded by a small kernel which is composed of 20% proteins and 30% lipids. Sunflower seeds are used for producing edible oils that are used in various food products. Sunflower seeds food products are available in various flavors such as dill pickle flavor, bacon ranch flavor, salt and pepper flavor, salty-sweet kettle roast flavor, fresh cracked pepper kettle roast flavor, and sweet dill pickle kettle roast flavor, and toasted coconut kettle roast flavor. Sunflower seeds are coated and sold as sour cream, barbeque, or ranch. Sunflower seeds are available in various sizes globally. Sunflower seeds contain high feeding value and are rich in omega-6 fatty acid. Sunflower seeds byproduct hull contains high in fiber and is used as a feed additive for cows. Sunflower Seeds in snack industry has developed rapidly as a convenient on-the-go snack option in the recent years.
Global Sunflower Seeds Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global Sunflower Seeds industry can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Globally, among all regions, Europe has developed as the dominant region in global sunflower seeds market followed by Asia Pacific. Increasing snacking industry and demand for flavored sunflower seeds snacks, has strengthened the growth of global sunflower seeds market and hence is projected to significantly expand the revenue contribution of the market over the forecast period.
Global Sunflower Seeds Market: Growth Drivers
The global sunflower seeds market driving factors are increasing demand for ready-to-eat snack foods coupled with the convenience of foods. Increasing opportunities in snacks industry is also another factor in driving the sunflower seeds market along with rising in production of sunflower seeds as a result of improved seed varieties. Rising number of supermarkets and retail stores are rapidly increasing the demand for various flavors of sunflower seeds worldwide. Manufacturers are focusing on providing healthier product offerings. As a result of rich source of fiber presence in sunflower seed, the demand for animal feed products is increasing significantly in livestock worldwide. Hence, the global sunflower seeds market is expected to observe robust growth over the forecast period.
Global Sunflower Seeds Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified across the value chain of the global sunflower seeds market include KENKKO CORPORATION, CONAGRA FOODS, INC., DuPont, Limagrain UK Ltd., GIANT Snacks Inc., Martin US Enterprises, LLC, CHS Inc., Sakata Seed America, AmericanMeadows, Ike Enterprises Inc., Mahyco Seeds Company Ltd, and Nuseed. The companies are expected to expand their business by enhancing their product portfolio in global sunflower seeds market. The companies are projected to frame certain strategies in future in order to gain the competitive advantage in global sunflower seeds market till 2026.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and others)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Benelux, Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sunflower Seeds Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Sunflower Seeds: Market Segmentation
The global sunflower seeds market is segmented on the basis of color, application, distribution channels, type and region.
The sunflower seeds market is segmented on the basis of color such as
- bright yellow
- claret red
- light gray
The global sunflower seeds market is segmented on the basis of type which includes
- oilseed type
- non-oilseed type
The global sunflower seeds market is segmented on the basis of application
- edible oil
- bakery products
The global sunflower seeds market is also segmented on the basis of distribution channels such as
- online stores
- retails stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Sunflower Seeds Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Sunflower Seeds Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Sunflower Seeds Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Sunflower Seeds Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)