This Telecom Cloud market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Telecom Cloud market.
In the recent past, telecom industry has been hampered by the drop in the land line business globally. Cloud computing is considered as a significant source of expansion for telecom operators witnessing stagnant growth in traditional services. It also enables telecom operators to optimally use underutilized networking resources and benefit from existing business relationships.Moreover,the increasing trend of connected devices have offered the telecom operators an opportunity to capitalise on the growth of cloud services as providers as well as adopters of the technology. Telecom operators globally are aligning themselves in the cloud value chain by managing cloud connectivity, leveraging network assets to enhance cloud offerings, and advanced delivering cloud-based solutions and services. Telecom cloud typically include software (SaaS), platform (PaaS) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) models.
Telecom Cloud Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rising trends of enterprises shifting to cloud infrastructure have increased the demand for telecom cloud services alongside. In addition to this some of the prominent drivers for telecom cloud market are factors such as increasing demand for over-the-top cloud services and low administration and operational and costs provided by cloud infrastructure, among others. On the other hand, factors such as stringent telecom regulations, and risk of cyber threats may act as a major restraint for the telecom cloud market.
Telecom Cloud Market: Regional Outlook
Telecom cloud market is dominated by the North America, and Western Europe region. North America dominance is attributed by U.S. and Canada, as telecom companies based in these countries are significantly investing in data centres, as well as SMEs and large based in the region are rapidly shifting towards cloud infrastructure. On the other hand, Asia Pacific Excl. Japan, and Japan is expected to grow at a significantly as compared to the other region in the telecom cloud market and will see a good growth rate in the future. Eastern Europe, Latin America and MEA is expected to see a moderate growth rate in the telecom cloud market.
Telecom Cloud Market: Competition Landscape
Among the prominent players involved in telecom cloud market, companies such as AT&T, Inc., Verizon Communication, Inc., Vodafone Group PLC, among others are Is focusing on organic as well as inorganic strategies to strengthen their position in the telecom cloud market. For instance, in October 2016, Vodafone launched a cloud-based marketplace offering specific business applications to small-and medium-sized enterprises in different sectors such as hospitality, construction and others. Additionally, in March 2016, AT&T launched ‘AT&T Collaborate’, which is a cloud-based hosted voice and collaboration solution which provides tools, such as instant messaging and presence, audio, video and web conferencing, and content sharing.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Telecom Cloud Market Segments
- Telecom Cloud Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Telecom Cloud Points Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Telecom Cloud Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Telecom Cloud Technology
- Telecom Cloud Value Chain
- Telecom Cloud Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Telecom Cloud Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Telecom Cloud Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Telecom Cloud Market: Segmentation
Telecom cloud market can be segmented on the basis of service model, offerings, application, end user, vertical and regions.
On the basis of service model the telecom cloud market can be segmented into
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Business Continuity as a Service (BCaaS)
On the basis of offering the telecom cloud market can be segmented as
On the basis of Application the telecom cloud market can be segmented as
- billing and provisioning
- traffic management
On the basis of End user model the telecom cloud market can be segmented into
- large enterprises
On the basis of vertical model the telecom cloud market can be segmented into
- media and entertainment
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Telecom Cloud Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Telecom Cloud Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Telecom Cloud Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Telecom Cloud Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.