This Telecom Cloud market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Telecom Cloud market.
In the recent past, telecom industry has been hampered by the drop in the land line business globally. Cloud computing is considered as a significant source of expansion for telecom operators witnessing stagnant growth in traditional services. It also enables telecom operators to optimally use underutilized networking resources and benefit from existing business relationships.Moreover,the increasing trend of connected devices have offered the telecom operators an opportunity to capitalise on the growth of cloud services as providers as well as adopters of the technology. Telecom operators globally are aligning themselves in the cloud value chain by managing cloud connectivity, leveraging network assets to enhance cloud offerings, and advanced delivering cloud-based solutions and services. Telecom cloud typically include software (SaaS), platform (PaaS) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) models.
Telecom Cloud Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Telecom Cloud Market: Segmentation
Telecom cloud market can be segmented on the basis of service model, offerings, application, end user, vertical and regions. On the basis of service model the telecom cloud market can be segmented into Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Business Continuity as a Service (BCaaS) and others. On the basis of offering the telecom cloud market can be segmented as solutions and services. Whereas the application segment in the telecom cloud market may include billing and provisioning, traffic management and others. End user segment in the telecom cloud market can be categories into SMEs and large enterprises. The vertical segment may include retail, healthcare, BFSI, transportation, media and entertainment, government, and others. Regionally, telecom cloud market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
Telecom Cloud Market: Regional Outlook
Telecom cloud market is dominated by the North America, and Western Europe region. North America dominance is attributed by U.S. and Canada, as telecom companies based in these countries are significantly investing in data centres, as well as SMEs and large based in the region are rapidly shifting towards cloud infrastructure. On the other hand, Asia Pacific Excl. Japan, and Japan is expected to grow at a significantly as compared to the other region in the telecom cloud market and will see a good growth rate in the future. Eastern Europe, Latin America and MEA is expected to see a moderate growth rate in the telecom cloud market.
Telecom Cloud Market: Competition Landscape
Among the prominent players involved in telecom cloud market, companies such as AT&T, Inc., Verizon Communication, Inc., Vodafone Group PLC, among others are Is focusing on organic as well as inorganic strategies to strengthen their position in the telecom cloud market. For instance, in October 2016, Vodafone launched a cloud-based marketplace offering specific business applications to small-and medium-sized enterprises in different sectors such as hospitality, construction and others. Additionally, in March 2016, AT&T launched ‘AT&T Collaborate’, which is a cloud-based hosted voice and collaboration solution which provides tools, such as instant messaging and presence, audio, video and web conferencing, and content sharing.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Telecom Cloud Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Telecom Cloud Market Segments
- Telecom Cloud Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Telecom Cloud Points Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Telecom Cloud Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Telecom Cloud Technology
- Telecom Cloud Value Chain
- Telecom Cloud Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Telecom Cloud Market includes
- Telecom Cloud Market, by North America
- US & Canada
- Telecom Cloud Market, by Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Telecom Cloud Market, by Western Europe
- Telecom Cloud Market, by Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Telecom Cloud Market, by Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Telecom Cloud Market, by Japan
- Telecom Cloud Market, by Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint