This Thermal Imager market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Thermal Imager market.
Thermal imager enables to identify objects and people in complete darkness and in various conditions. The thermal imager use state-of-art skill to detect infrared or heat radiations. Based on the temperature dissimilarity these thermal imagers create crisp image. The thermal imagers are reliable in areas where crucial temperature exists. The thermal imagers are compact and look like a digital camera offering ease to develop real time high resolution image.
One of the prominent reason for increasing demand for thermal imager is increasing soldier upgrading programs. Rapid growth spending in the military by the government across the world is driving the thermal imager market. Furthermore, with overview of high definition thermal imager technology the thermal imager market is anticipated to grow at substantial CAGR.
Global Thermal Imager Market: Dynamics
The thermal imagers offers to see in light snow, rain, total darkness, and fog. The distance can be seen by the thermal imagers is affected by atmospheric conditions. Thus, rapid growth in the application of the thermal imagers in various field provides key opportunity for thermal imager market across the globe. Conventionally, thermal imagers were designed for military but from last few years, the thermal imager have got deeply commercialized in various other fields owing to technological developments. The rapid growth in the field of smartphones, automobile industry, and the closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras is also contributing to the growth of the thermal imager market across the globe during forecast period at substantial CAGR.
The key manufacturers of the thermal imager are constantly focusing on designing and developing the technologically advanced thermal imager for military & defence purpose. Furthermore, the key vendors are focusing on collaborations and acquisitions for improving the product portfolio along with for expanding the global footprint. These parameters are propelling the growth of thermal imager market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Thermal Imager Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the global thermal imager market are Fortive (US), FLIR Systems (US), Axis Communications (Sweden), BAE Systems (UK), Leonardo (Italy), L3 Technologies (US), Sofradir (France), United Technologies (US), Testo (Germany), Seek Thermal (US), and Xenics (Belgium).
Global Thermal Imager Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of the geography, FMI has divided the global regions into the seven key regions, North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Middle East & Africa, and Oceania. In these key regions, North America is expected to capture prominent share in terms of value and volume both due to, increasing government spending on the aerospace & defence. The United States, government with strong economy, has the largest aerospace and defence sector across the globe. The governments of the United States has spent 3.5% of GDP on the defence, around $623 Billion. The value and the volume share of thermal imager of North America is followed by the East Asian countries. East Asian countries such as, China, Japan, and south Korea are anticipated to capture prominent share in the thermal imager market, owing to the rapid growth in the defence sector of these countries, along with increasing government spending on the defence and the military sector is propelling the growth of thermal imager market during the forecast period at significant CAGR. The South Asian & European countries are also expected to hold significant share in the thermal imager market due to, rapid growth in healthcare and medical sector along with increasing automobile industries are expected to fuel the growth of the thermal imager market.
The Thermal imager market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Thermal imager Market Segments
- Thermal imager Market Dynamics
- Thermal imager Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Thermal imager market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Thermal Imager Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Thermal Imager Market: Segmentation
The global thermal imager market has been segmented on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
The global market is segmented on the basis of product type:
- Fix mounted
The global market is segmented on the basis of end use:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare & Medical
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Thermal Imager Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Thermal Imager Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Thermal Imager Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Thermal Imager Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.