This Tissue Tapes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Tissue Tapes market.
In recent years, packaging tapes including masking tapes, invisible tapes, and paper packaging tapes are garnering significant traction from FMCG and pharmaceutical sectors to ensure sealing of goods and products to be packed and safely transported through the supply chain. Tissue tape is emerging as a special type of tape which consists of non-woven tissue and is coated on both ends with strong adhesives. Growing demand for tissue tapes can be attributed to its advanced features such as high tensile strength, solvent-based, thinner resistance, easy curving, and absolute residue removal. Further, rising adoption of tissue tapes for light and heavy duty application in food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, and automotive industries is leading to significant development of the global tissue tapes market.
Tissue Tapes Market - Dynamics
The tissue tapes market is expected to benefit from rising demand for cost effective and convenient packaging solutions, especially in retail and logistics sectors. Tissue tape sales remain highly influenced by its ‘versatility’ quotient, as it is developed with a wide range of adhesives to get different adhesion levels and application. Moreover, double-sided tissue tapes provide more conformability and stability than adhesive transfer tapes, thereby contributing to significant growth of the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Owing to excellent tack and good strength for immediate bonding along with high resistance to solvent, heat, and chemical, tissue tapes are finding increasing applications in appliances manufacturing, laminating plastic, paper, and even textiles, and in sticking posters and envelopes. These factors will remain instrumental to the growth of the tissue tapes market.
A large number of small scale manufacturers use rubber as an adhesive while manufacturing various types of packaging tapes such as tissue tapes. Owing to cost effectiveness and instant stickiness, tissue tape manufacturers prefer rubber-based adhesive over acrylic-based and silicon-based adhesive. However, rubber-based tissue tapes cannot withstand high temperature for longer duration, thereby restricting its use to certain extent. Manufacturers are thus hard-pressed to increase their investments in innovation to set their products apart from the competition and to stay ahead of the curve.
Tissue Tapes Market - Regional Overview
On the basis of region the global tissue tapes market is segmented into North America, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia, Europe, Oceania and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Europe is expected to maintain its leading position in the tissue tapes market, growing on a relatively high pace as compared to other regions. Germany is expected to be at the forefront of Europe’s tissue tapes market. On the account of robust growth of end-use industries and vast consumer base, high opportunities are expected in East Asian countries, while the tissue tapes market in Middle East & Africa (MEA) is expected to register sluggish growth during the forecast period (2019-2029).
Tissue Tapes Market - Key Players
Some key players operating in the tissue tapes market are Ritu Raj Tapes Pvt. Ltd., V. Himark (USA), Inc, Cosmos Tapes & Labels Private Limited, Cotton Tapes, and Decofix Papers & Tapes.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The tissue tapes market report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and geographies.
The tissue tapes market is studied in seven major regions, which are as follows:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Tissue Tapes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Tissue Tapes Market - Segmentation
The global tissue tapes market is segmented by application, feature, and end use industry. The pricing for tissue tapes has been done on the basis of feature in US$ million, and the volume is considered in number of million square meter.
On the basis of application, the tissue tapes market is segmented into -
- Other General Use
On the basis of feature, the tissue tapes market is segmented into-
- Single side
- Double side
On the basis of end use industry, the tissue tapes market is segmented into-
- Building & Construction
- Retail & Logistics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Tissue Tapes Market
- Competitive landscape for Tissue Tapes Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Tissue Tapes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Tissue Tapes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Tissue Tapes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Tissue Tapes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)