This Esd Tapes And Labels market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Esd Tapes And Labels market.
ESD Tapes & Labels Market: Introduction
Electro static charges can accumulate for longer times in conventional adhesive labels or tapes when they are removed of their liner, because the adhesives used generally are insulators. Therefore it may cause some ESD related hazards, they are not suitable to use in printed circuit boards, integrated circuits, mother boards, microprocessors, batteries and other electric and electronic components. ESD tapes & labels are made with conductive or dissipative materials, as soon as the static discharge builds on the surface they conduct or dissipate it. ESD tapes are used for the purpose of masking, marking, labelling and conductive shielding. There is a requirement that, these tapes & labels should withstand high temperatures. Recent trends in global technology sector shows that the internet of things (IoT) market is rapidly growing, which influences the demand for lot of electronic, electric and communication devices. The market penetration of smartphones & other communication and computing devices to influence the growth of ESD tapes & labels market. In PCB soldering and other electronic & electrical manufacturing, ESD masking tapes are used. These will protect the other electronic components such as capacitors, diodes, transistors, ICs on the board from ESD damages. ESD signage labels are used to caution in ESD protected areas. Overall the ESD tapes & labels market is estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR, with bigger market opportunity during the forecast period.
ESD Tapes & Labels: Market Dynamics
The demand for ESD tapes & labels is largely contributed from electronics & electrical manufacturing service providers. In last few years outsourcing of product design & manufacturing by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) has grown considerably. In the last decade the automotive, electrical and electronic manufacturing in western developed world has been shifted to developing eastern world, to exploit cheap labour and cheap manufacturing costs. Due to this, Bangladesh, India, ASEAN and China ESD tapes & labels market are growing at a rewarding growth rates. This change is expected to drive the global demand for ESD tapes & labels market. Major electronics & electrical manufacturing service providers are located in Asia Pacific region, where China and Japan stands at the top. By country, India is expected to growing at the highest CAGR in electronics & electrical and aerospace manufacturing service market. This is due to government initiatives like “Make in India”, “Smart City”, “UDAN (regional airport development and Regional Connectivity Scheme)” and other initiatives. Growing massive infrastructure development projects in Asia Pacific region e.g. One Belt One Road (OBOR), China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), and Sagarmala Project (India) etc. are expected to boost the demand for electronic & electrical and fibre optic devices, which in turn is expected to drive the ESD Tapes & Labels market. ESD Tapes & Labels are used in labelling, masking, conductive shielding and as signage in manufacturing & packaging of Integrated circuits (ICs), microprocessors, PCBs, Capacitors, CDs, Cell phones, batteries, reels & tapes, TVs, and other automotive electronic and electrical parts. Growing middle class population and changing lifestyle in emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and Nigeria is influencing the demand for automotive and electric & electronics goods, which in turn is driving the demand for ESD tapes & labels. Overall, the global ESD tapes & labels market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
ESD Tapes & Labels: Market Segmentation
The global ESD tapes & labels market is segmented on the basis of product type, face material type and end-use. On the basis of product type, the global ESD tapes & labels market is segmented into ESD Tapes, ESD Labels. ESD Labels is further sub segmented into Masking Tape, Conductive Shielding Grid Tape and Marking Tape. On the basis of face material type, the global ESD tapes & labels market is segmented into PET, PA, Polyester and Others. On the basis of end-use, the global ESD tapes & labels market is segmented into electronic & electrical manufacturing, automotive & mechanical parts, aerospace, defence and others.
ESD Tapes & Labels Market: Regional outlook
ESD tapes & labels market has been segmented on the basis of region into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. ESD tapes & labels market in APEJ is expected to dominate the overall global market. APEJ contributes approx. 40% in overall global electrical & electronics manufacturing market.
ESD Tapes & Labels Market: Key players
Some of the players in the global ESD tapes & labels market are Ultratape Industries, Inc., Polyonics, Inc., Desco Industries Inc., 3M Co., JSC “IDON”, Electrotek Static Controls Pvt. Ltd. and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Esd Tapes And Labels Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Esd Tapes And Labels Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Esd Tapes And Labels Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Esd Tapes And Labels Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Esd Tapes And Labels Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Esd Tapes And Labels Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)