This Esd Protection Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Esd Protection Devices market.
Electrical devices ranging from PCs to Machines are of critical importance to consumers and enterprises and their failure can be a cause of large financial as well as operational losses. Moreover, ICs embedded in Electrical devices are extremely sensitive and can fail if Electrostatic current is applied to it. Static current can come into contact with an IC when a charged metal or a human body comes in contact with the device directly or indirectly.
ESD Protection Devices are employed at all points where electrical devices are likely to come in contact with a person or an object. ESD protection devices channelize an electrostatic surge to the ground in order to protect the device. ESD protection Devices have become an essential component of modern electronics as ICs are isolated from the ground to prevent impairment of data communications.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
ESD Protection Devices Market: Drivers & Challenges
Devices such as laptops are becoming crucial to enterprises and consumers, and are at the base of all technological innovations. This has made it necessary for these devices to be protected in order to keep them running. This has driven device manufacturers to include ESD protection devices into their products. However, by function ESD protection devices can function only when connected to a ground source as their primary function is to channelize an electrostatic surge to the ground. ESD protection devices cannot be used effectively on a standalone battery based device which is not connected to a ground source. This is a major impeding factor in the growth of the market for ESD Protection Devices.
ESD Protection Devices Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of ESD Protection Devices Market, By Type
ESD Protection Devices Market: Regional Overview
North America is expected to lead the ESD Protection Devices market in terms of market share followed by Asia Pacific and Western Europe. The growth of ESD Protection Devices market in North America will be fuelled by the higher adoption of Consumer electronics. Whereas the demand of ESD Protection Devices in Asia Pacific will be primarily driven by the growth in manufacturing sector.
ESD Protection Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
In March 2016 Littlefuse, a circuit protection device manufacturer acquired the circuit protection business of TE connectivity, a polymer-based resettable circuit protection devices manufacturer
The major players in ESD Protection Devices market include Murata Manufacturing, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, Nexperia, Littlefuse, Inc., Bourns, Inc., Semtech Corporation, ROHM Semiconductor, ProTek Devices & Infineon Technologies
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Esd Protection Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Ceramic based ESD Protection Devices:
- ESD Protection devices manufactured using ceramic based materials.
Semiconductor based ESD Protection Devices
- High tech Semiconductor based ESD Protection Devices made for usages in Laptops, mobile phones, Digital Camera and other consumer electronics.
ESD Protection Devices Market Segments
- ESD Protection Devices Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- ESD Protection Devices Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- ESD Protection Devices Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- ESD Protection Devices Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for ESD Protection Devices Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Esd Protection Devices Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Esd Protection Devices Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Esd Protection Devices Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Esd Protection Devices Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.