This Paper Packaging Tapes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Paper Packaging Tapes market.
Global Paper Packaging Tapes Market: Introduction
Rapidly growing e-Commerce industry is influencing the demand for packaging products, especially lightweight and durable packaging products. Paper & paperboard packaging products are highly preferred across the industry. The challenge is, packaging products has to travel long distances in extreme weather conditions. Paper packaging tapes play a vital role in these conditions. Paper packaging tapes provides tamperproof and enhanced product safety to packaging contents. Easy and high degree of printability is driving the demand for paper packaging products, which in turn is driving the paper packaging tapes market. Recent trends in paper packaging tapes market shows that, the market is going to witness rising consolidation and vertical integration. In the present scenario the market is highly dominated by converters, who source the bulk paper packaging roles and convert them according to end user convenience. Papers comes with many attractive features like UV resistant, waterproof, liner less etc. Rising middle class population, increase in per capita disposable income and growing infrastructure developments are leading to growth in paper packaging tapes market.
Global Paper Packaging Tapes: Market Dynamics
The new paper packaging tapes provide high ageing resistance, good adhesion and clean positioning. Some special paper packaging tapes launched in recent times provide trouble free labelling at extremely low temperatures. The paper packaging tapes market is anticipated to witness higher demand for printed paper packaging tapes. Increased printing space, high graphics printing and easy printability is driving the demand for paper packaging tapes. Rising middle class population in emerging economies like India, China, Argentina, Nigeria and South Africa is pushing the consumer preference for sophisticated lifestyle and spending on discretionary items. The most popular paper packaging tapes include water activated paper packing tape, kraft paper tape and paper base kraft tape. These paper packaging tapes are expected to pose a lucrative market opportunity for paper packaging tapes manufacturers. The market is witnessing a trend of shifting manufacturing bases to cheap economies where low labour and production costs are available. Paper packaging tapes manufacturers are integrating with global manufacturing standards and they are also adopting efficient and flexible production technologies. Changing consumer buying patterns e.g. home shopping and internet retail is driving the demand for paper packaging tapes. Low carbon footprint, environment friendly, easy recyclability and low cost characteristics of paper packaging tapes are driving the paper packaging tapes market growth.
Global Paper Packaging Tapes Market: Regional outlook
Paper packaging tapes market has been segmented on the basis of region into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the overall global paper packaging tapes market, followed by Western Europe. This is due to rising infrastructure developments, increasing manufacturing base, rising middle class population, increasing per capita disposable income etc. China, India, ASEAN countries and Australia & New Zealand are expected to drive the APEJ paper packaging tapes market.
Global Paper Packaging Tapes Market: Key players
Some of the players associated with the global paper packaging tapes market are Canfor Corporation, The Mondi Group plc., Nordic Paper Holding AB, Segezha Group, BillerudKorsnas AB, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation, Gascogne SA, Natron-Hayat d.o.o., Tolko Industries Ltd., and Horizon Pulp & Paper Ltd and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Paper Packaging Tapes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Paper Packaging Tapes: Market Segmentation
The paper packaging tapes market is segmented on the basis of product type, adhesive type and end-use.
Based on the adhesive type, the global paper packaging tapes market is segmented into:
- Adhesive Paper Tape
- Non-Adhesive Paper Tape
Based on the end use, the global paper packaging tapes market is segmented into:
- E-Commerce Packaging
- Food & Beverages Packaging
- Building & Construction
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Homecare and Toiletries
- Automotive & Mechanical Parts
- Aviation and Shipping
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Paper Packaging Tapes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Paper Packaging Tapes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Paper Packaging Tapes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Paper Packaging Tapes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)