This Traffic Sign Recognition System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Traffic Sign Recognition System market.
Traffic Sign Recognition System Market: Introduction:
Modern day vehicles are becoming more and more advance with technologies such as driver assistance systems, which helps the driver to gain better awareness of the road and its potential hazards. A traffic-sign recognition (TSR) system is one of these technologies, which can recognize a traffic sign placed beside the road such as, turn ahead, speed limit etc. Traffic Sign Recognition System is a part of ADAS (advanced driver assistance system).
Traffic sign recognition system uses a camera mounted on the vehicle front to capture video of the roadside spaces. The process can be divided into two phases, which are detection and recognition. In the traffic sign detection process, the Traffic Sign Recognition System uses various methods to identify a road sign characteristics like, shape, color etc. In the recognition process, the Traffic Sign Recognition System identifies the information on the sign and displays output data to the driver.
Furthermore, most of the leading automotive companies are developing traffic sign recognition system to increase the safety rating of their vehicles. The stringent government regulations regarding the safety rating of a vehicle and the rising demand for driver assistance systems in automotive sector could create new growth opportunities for traffic sign recognition systems in the near future. However, the traffic sign recognition system is a high cost system.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Traffic Sign Recognition System Market: Dynamics:
Traffic sign recognition system can improve a driver’s efficiency and can lead to the future generation of road safety technology. Increasing awareness about the consumer’s safety, and need for comfortable driving is expected to significantly increase the growth of traffic sign recognition system market. The government regulations and new laws to establish road safety, such as New Car Assessment Program (NCAP’s), in which every vehicle has a safety rating, increases the safety measures in new car design. Such policies and regulations are projected to help fuel the market growth of traffic sign recognition system over the forecast period.
However, the traffic sign recognition system is a high cost system and at present installed in only premium vehicles. The system still requires much more development efforts, and there is a need to reduce the rate and margin of error in the technology. Such restraining factors may hinder the growth of the global traffic sign recognition system market over the forecast period.
Traffic Sign Recognition System Market: Regional Outlook:
North America region is estimated to account for a prominent share in the traffic sign recognition system market owing to fast growing demand of advanced driver assistance systems for passenger and commercial vehicles and also due to stringent government regulations about road safety. The European New Car Assessment program (EuroNCAP) is launched by European Commission to provide car buyers the potential safety benefits which are scientifically proven leads manufacturers to increase safety measures in the vehicles. Such measures are expected to significantly increase the growth of traffic sign recognition system market in European region over the forecast period.
The market in Asia Pacific region, particularly China, is expected to witness promising growth in the traffic sign recognition system market owing to growing demand for premium segment cars, increasing road safety awareness and the regulations of government about road safety and minimum safety measures in a vehicle.
Traffic Sign Recognition System Market: Market Participants:
Some of the market participants in the global traffic sign recognition system market are:
- Ford Motor Company Ltd
- DENSO CORPORATION
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES & STORAGE CORPORATION
- Daimler AG
- HELLA Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH
- Continental AG
- Škoda Auto a.s.
- dSPACE GmbH
- Magna International Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the traffic sign recognition system market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The traffic sign recognition system market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Market Segments
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Market Dynamics
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Market Size
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Supply & Demand
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Market Competition & Companies involved
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Technology
- Traffic Sign Recognition System Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The traffic sign recognition system market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The traffic sign recognition system market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Traffic Sign Recognition System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Traffic Sign Recognition System Market: Segmentation:
Traffic sign recognition system market can be segmented into Application, vehicle type and region.
On the basis of application, global traffic sign recognition system market is segmented into:
- Traffic Sign Detection
- Colour-based detection
- Shape-based detection
- Cropped and Extract features
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Others (Template matching, SIFT etc.)
On the basis of vehicle type, global traffic sign recognition system market is segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Traffic Sign Recognition System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Traffic Sign Recognition System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Traffic Sign Recognition System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Traffic Sign Recognition System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.