This Air Traffic Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Air Traffic Management market.
Global Air Traffic Management Market: Overview
With the rapidly increasing modernization in the developed countries and increasing globalization of the businesses, the number of airports is increasing day by day and the need for the efficient management of the airports are increasing. Along with the increasing network between the airports, the number of airplanes is also increasing due to this factor the airport management has started to deploy the air traffic management systems into their daily operations. The traffic in the air is also increasing day by day similarly as with the increasing traffic on the roads, this scenario is emerging due to increasing global network between the airports and increasing travel and tourism at the international levels. The number of flight takes off from the airports are rising day by day. Air traffic management Is also increasingly deployed by the Military and defense areas for managing and controlling the air traffic issues near the defense planes and other aircrafts. The airports are increasingly deploying the air traffic management systems in their airport management as they are also able to generate the alerts and alarms while any other aircrafts get closer to the airplanes in the sky. Due to this application and benefits, the air traffic management systems are getting immense popularity. Also, the vendors of the air traffic management systems are focusing on the technological development s in the systems to expand the product portfolios as well as product offerings of the air traffic management systems.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Air Traffic Management Market: Drivers and Restraint
The global market demand for the air traffic management market is primarily driven by the factors such as the increasing focus of the airports on the modernization of Air Traffic Management (ATM) infrastructure which was initially used. In addition to this the other factors such as the constant increase in the number of airports in the emerging economies in developing regions such as India, China, and others are also fueling the global demand for the air traffic management in the coming future. Due to increasing competition in the airport traveling services, the need for efficient airspace management is also increasing day by day and these factors are anticipated to drive the growth of the air traffic management market over the forecast period. Along with this the air traffic management systems are also actively contributing to maintaining the balance between the changing weather and airport activities. On the other hand, higher deployment cost and lack of awareness are the major restraining factors for the growth of the global air traffic management demand in the forecast years.
Global Air Traffic Management Market: Segmentation
The global market for the Air Traffic Management is segmented on the basis of the components and applications
Segmentation on the basis of component
The Air Traffic Management market is segmented on the basis of the component. This segmentation includes the Software Platform and Support Services. The Air Traffic Management systems are implemented using the components.
Segmentation on the basis of applications
This segmentation is performed on the basis of the applications of the Air Traffic Management. The applications segment includes the Communication & Navigation Management, Aerodrome Operations Management, Surveillance, and Other Applications The applications segmentation is performed on the basis of the end uses performed in the air traffic management by the end users.
Global Air Traffic Management Market: Industry Key Players
The players offering Air Traffic Management are FREQUENTIS AG, Thales Group, Indra Sistemas, Lockheed Martin, Harris Corporation, Presagis, M3 Systems, Saab, Croatia Control, Avitech Gmbh, and others. The key vendors are constantly focusing on new technological advancements in the Air Traffic Management to enhance the product offerings. Also, the companies are focusing on the strategies such as partnership, acquisitions, and mergers for geographical expansions.
Global Air Traffic Management Market: Region-wise outlook
The global market for Air Traffic Management is divided on the basis of regions into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, the North America region dominates the market in terms of revenue generation because of the constant innovations of the advanced technologies for improvising the Air Traffic Management offerings and its applications. Also, North America region has the highest number of the airports. The Western Europe region follows the North America market due to the presence of developed countries and increasing transportation industry in this region followed by Western Europe. The APEJ region is expected to grow at highest CAGR in forecast period due to rapidly increasing globalization of the businesses and increasing airports network. The MEA and Latin America region are expected to grow at the moderate CAGR.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Air Traffic Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Air Traffic Management Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Air Traffic Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Air Traffic Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Air Traffic Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Air Traffic Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.