This Transient Elastography Device market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Transient Elastography Device market.
Elastography is a medical imaging technique, like ultrasound and MRI, which is used to detect whether the tissue is hard or soft, depending on which the part is affected or stage of any disease can be determined. Transient elastography is a non – invasive test usually done to detect liver fibrosis. Liver fibrosis or stestosis is stiffening of liver which is an indication for condition such as cirrhosis and hepatitis. Transient elastography is a technique which works on the principle of measuring the shear wave velocity and provides one dimensional image of the tissue. In this the wave passes through the tissue which creates a distortion in the tissue. An image is created due to motion of the tissues which determines the condition of the tissue. The transient elastography device uses ultrasound waves of 5 MHz and low frequency elastic waves of 50 Hz, whose velocity is directly related to elasticity. Transient elastography measures the stiffness of liver in volume which is approximately like a cylinder, 1 cm wide and 4 cm long, 25 – 65 mm just below the skin. The volume measured by transient elastography technique is 100 times bigger than a biopsy sample and is more accurate.
Transient Elastography Device Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Transient Elastography Device Market: Segmentation
The transient elastography device market is segmented according to technology, modality, end users and geography. According to technology the market is segmented into VCTE – Vibration Controlled Transient Elastography and CAP – Controlled Attenuation Parameter. VCTE enables the device to generate quantitative measurements of key liver parameters like liver stiffness and CAP is used to measure the reduction in the amplitude of ultrasound waves. According to modality the transient elastography devices are segmented into standalone devices and mobile devices. According to end users the transient elastography device market id classified into diagnostic centers, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. Geographical segmentation of transient elastography device market is North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East and Africa.
Transient Elastography Device Market: Overview
FirbroScan is the device most widely used in transient elastography technique in the clinical management of patients with liver disease such as chronic Hepatitis C and B and fatty liver disorders. US FDA provided the marketing approval of the device in April 2013. Initially the device was introduced in the European market in 2003 and further it received approval in China - 2008, Brazil - 2010 and Japan - 2011. Currently there is an increasing need for alternative non – invasive methods to detect liver fibrosis and transient elastography is one of the promising upcoming technique in the field of diagnostics.
Transient Elastography Device Market: Regional Overview
Geographically the non – invasive transient elastography technique is replacing the traditional biopsy method in evaluating liver disorder in Europe and Latin America. The guidelines of European Association for the Study of the Liver and Association of Latino Americana para el Estudio del Hígado, address the use of all available non – invasive alternatives to liver biopsy, patented or non – patented, for the both viral and non – viral chronic liver diseases. On the contrary U.S. is taking a slower hold over usage of non – invasive test for liver disease and continues with the traditional approach of liver biopsy. Whereas the technique of transient elastography is widely used in China, Canada, Japan and Brazil. India and U.S. are markets with high potential for transient elastography devices. Africa is slow emerging markets since the cost of the device is higher.
Transient Elastography Device Market: Key Players
The top players in recombinant ingredient market are Echosens and Sandhill Scientific, Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Transient Elastography Device Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Transient Elastography Device Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Transient Elastography Device Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Transient Elastography Device Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Transient Elastography Device Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)