This Elastography Imaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Elastography Imaging market.
Elastography is a medical imaging technique used to measure elastic properties and stiffness of the soft tissues. Ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging are the most common elastography technique used to make stiffness map, determination of several diseases in the body. Elastography imaging is taking place of biopsy as a completely non-invasive technique. Elastography imaging is used for the detection of several cancers such as breast cancer, thyroid cancer, and prostate cancer. Elastography imaging is majorly used to diagnosis of liver disease. The particular type of elastography imaging is used for the musculoskeletal imaging to determine mechanical properties and state of muscle and tendon. Magnetic resonance elastography imaging technique capable of assessing the stiffness of the brain. Based on the source, elastography imaging classified as static (Strain imaging) or dynamic (Shear wave imaging) techniques. Shear wave imaging includes techniques such as 1D transient elastography, point shear-wave elastography, shear-wave elastography, and MR Elastography.
Elastography Imaging Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Companies are focusing on the launch of new elastography imaging product, which expected to favor the growth of the elastography imaging market. Manufacturers are focusing on clinical trials and FDA approvals for market expansion. In February 2017, FDA approved Phillips ElastQ Imaging capability (shear wave elastography) for imaging of tissue.
The growing number of liver disease such as hepatitis B, liver cancer expected to favour the growth of the elastography imaging market. Elastography imaging devices are gaining popularity over the biopsy process as benefits of non-invasive procedures. Increasing incidence of various cancers expected to favour the demand for the elastography imaging devices. Increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures favours the growth of the elastography imaging market. Magnetic resonance elastography is gaining high demand for brain tissue imaging as a non-invasive procedure.
Elastography Imaging Market: Overview
Ultrasound elastography imaging is the most commonly performed technique as inexpensive, portable and good diagnostic accuracy. But ultrasound elastography imaging may be unreliable in the patient with narrow intercostal spaces and high obesity. MR elastography imaging offers excellent diagnostic accuracy. MR elastography imaging becomes a reference standard for patients among which liver biopsy is not feasible. Based on application elastography imaging market are segmented into gynecology & obstetrics, cardiology, orthopedic & musculoskeletal, vascular, neurology and general imaging. Hospitals and diagnostic imaging centers are accounted for higher market value share in the elastography imaging market.
Elastography Imaging Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America is the most dominating market for elastography imaging market due to the growing adoption of advanced imaging techniques and early commercialization of devices in the U.S. market. Western Europe expected to contribute the second largest market share in the elastography imaging market. Factors such as growing research projects and growing adoption ultrasound screening favor the growth of the Europe elastography imaging market. Moreover, Asian countries such as India, China, South Korea grow with higher growth rate as improvement in healthcare technologies, government funding for screening and imaging of disease like cancer.
Elastography Imaging Market: Key Market Participants
Example of some market players participants in global elastography imaging market find across the value chain are Samsung Medision, GE healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthineers, Hitachi Ltd., Mindray Medical International Limited, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Landwind Medical, Esaote SpA, SonoScape Medical Corp, SuperSonic Imagine and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Elastography Imaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Elastography Imaging Market: Segmentation
On the basis of technique, elastography imaging market can be segmented as:
- Ultrasound Elastography Imaging
- 1D transient Elastography
- Point shear-wave Elastography
- Shear-wave Elastography
- MR based Elastography
On the basis of application, elastography imaging market can be segmented as:
- Gynecology & Obstetric
- Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal
- General Imaging
On the basis of modality, elastography imaging market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end user, elastography imaging market can be segmented as:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Elastography Imaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Elastography Imaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Elastography Imaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Elastography Imaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)