This Twist Tie market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Twist Tie market.
Twist Tie Market: An Overview
Twist tie is a strip of metal which is enclosed in a plastic or paper. It is generally used to tie the openings of bags such as bread bags, cellophane, trash or garbage bags. Twist tie is wrapped around the product which needs to be fastened and the end of twist tie are twisted together. Twist ties are available in the market as both pre-cut 4 inches, 5 inches or 6 inches length and in a large spool format. Twist ties are useful in various applications and cater to multiple industries including, food, electrical & electronics, automotive, consumer goods, cloths & apparels, and chemicals & fertilizers among others. Plastic or poly coated twist ties are far better than uncoated paper twist ties. As the former one possess water resistant capability. The outlook for the global twist tie market is expected to be positive during the next decade.
Twist Tie Market: Dynamics
The twist tie market is expected to expand on the backdrop of rising demand from consumer durables & electronic goods industry, food sector, and other industries. In the electrical & electronics industry, wires, chargers, earphones & headphones and other wired products are generally tied with a twist tie to keep them untangled. This factor is likely to drive the demand for the global twist tie market during the forecast period. Also, twist ties are used in various grocery shops, shopping complexes and other places to tie the opening of bags filled with grains, pulses, and goods such as packs of bread and others. Twist tie machines are available in the market which helps in tying the openings of bags at the places where twist ties are used in large volume every day. Also, unlike other alternatives such as cable tie, wire tie or hose tie among others that it can be reused again and again. These factors are expected to propel the demand for the global twist tie market during the forecast period. Overall the global twist tie market is expected to witness positive growth prospects during the next decade.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The Asian region is expected to lead the global twist tie market during the next decade. It is owing to rapid growth in industrialization and high growth in food, electrical & electronics industry in the region. China and India are anticipated to drive the growth of the twist tie market in the region. North America region is expected to fuel the global twist tie market. It is attributed to the high demand of twist tie created by industries such as food, groceries and electronics among others. Similar trend is followed by European countries including Germany, Italy, France, the U.K., and Spain among others. In these countries, twist ties are mostly used in food and electronic sector. Here consumption of bread is very high, twist tie is employed to tie open mouth of bread bags. This factor is expected to drive the growth prospects of the global twist tie market during the forecast period. MEA region is expected to witness average growth in the twist tie market during the forecast period.
Twist Tie Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the global twist tie market are:
- International Plastics Inc.
- Associated Bag
- Bedford Industries
- Anchor Bag
- Leco Plastics, Inc.
- Save Ties
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Twist Tie Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Twist Tie Market: Segmentation
Globally, the twist tie market has been segmented on the basis of material type, application, and end-use.
On the basis of material type, the global twist tie market has been segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the global twist tie market has been segmented as:
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Consumer Durables
- Electrical & Electronic Goods
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the twist tie market
- Historical, current, and projected twist tie market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of twist tie market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their footprint in twist tie market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Twist Tie Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Twist Tie Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Twist Tie Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Twist Tie Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)