This Twist Wrap Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Twist Wrap Packaging market.
Global Twist Wrap Packaging - Market Overview:
In recent years, there has been an increase in importance for packaging. Food packaging is considered to be one of the most important segment over the past few years. Consumers give importance for the convenience and aesthetic packaging solutions. Such type of packaging is used for bakery and confectionary items. Twist wrap is being used from 1950’s for packaging of confectionery items. Twist wrap packaging is used for packaging of confectionaries such as toffees, chocolate bars, etc. Twist wrap packaging is used so that there is no need for using adhesive for wrapping the packaging. Another advantage of twist wrap packaging is the high tensile strength and excellent stiffness characteristic. In addition to, twist wrap packaging also possesses excellent barrier against heat and moisture. Twist wrap packaging is also eco-friendly which are enhancing the importance of this type of packaging for confectionaries.
Global Twist Wrap Packaging - Market Dynamics:
The market for twist wrap packaging is increasing due to increase in the preference for this type of packaging by consumers. Another factor which is augmenting twist wrap packaging market is excellent twist retention quality of the wrap. Twist wraps made from aluminium and wax paper are getting a scope for increasing sales for the twist wrap packaging market. Furthermore, the demand for twist wrap packaging market is increasing due to its waterproof ability. In addition, twist wrap packaging also has features such as heat protection capability of the packaging which would keep food items safe. Twist wrap packaging is getting preference as it increases the appearance and aesthetic quality of food items. Moreover, due to strict norms of the government regarding plastic use is hampering the market for twist wrap packaging.
Global Twist Wrap Packaging Market – Regional Overview:
The global twist wrap packaging market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
North America is expected to dominate the market for twist wrap packaging market over the forecast period 2017-2025. It is followed by Europe, which is expected to be the second dominant market for twist wrap packaging. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period for global twist wrap packaging market due to increasing preference for confectionaries in the young generation. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to witness above average growth over the forecast period for the twist wrap packaging market.
Global Twist Wrap Packaging Market – Key players:
Few of the key players in the twist wrap packaging market are Exxon Mobil Corp, Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V., TOPAS Advanced Polymers GmbH, Catty Corporation, Elif Plastik Ambalaj San. ve Tic. A.?., Stratex Group Limited, Swiss Pack U.K., Foil Packaging Pvt Ltd, Multifilm Packaging Corporation, Ester Industries Ltd., BPM Inc., Varipack AG, Polysack Flexible Packaging Ltd., etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Twist Wrap Packaging Market Segments
- Global Twist Wrap Packaging Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Twist Wrap Packaging Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- Global Twist Wrap Packaging Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations Technology
- Value Chain of High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations
- Global Twist Wrap Packaging Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Twist Wrap Packaging Market includes
- North Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- Latin America Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- Asia Pacific Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- Middle East and Africa Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Twist Wrap Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Twist Wrap Packaging - Market Segmentation:
The global twist wrap packaging market can be segmented by the raw material type, by product type, and by end user base.
On the basis of raw material type, the global twist wrap packaging market is segmented into
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Wax Paper
On the basis of application, the global twist wrap packaging market is segmented into –
- Gift Wraps
- Confectionary Packaging
- Chocolate bars
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Twist Wrap Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Twist Wrap Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Twist Wrap Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Twist Wrap Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)