UHT whipping cream is commonly used in a range of desserts, including profiteroles and layer cakes, and as a decorative component for most desserts, including theme desserts and signature cakes.
Increasing consumption of cheesecakes, pies, puddings, cupcakes, cakes, ice creams, sundaes, waffles and hot chocolate milkshakes is expected to amplify the overall demand of UHT whipping cream in near future.
The expansion of the food service sector in Asia-Pacific, which makes use of ready-made cream, is a potential business opportunity for manufacturers. The food service channel has experienced a steady rate of growth in countries such as China, India, and Indonesia. In addition, increased foreign traffic, which has boosted the popularity of multi-cuisine, is driving the use of UHT whipping cream.
Furthermore, increased caffeine consumption coupled with demand for specialty coffee are another factor which is expected to support growth of UHT whipping cream market.
The UHT whipping cream is easily stored and does not require any extra effort. Storage of UHT whipping cream in supermarkets is also simpler and cost-effective as these non-dairy creamers have a longer life.
Moreover, social media platforms also plays an important role in product demand due to the growing number of food bloggers and the availability of posts and video on numerous possible ways to use UHT whipping cream as a decorative agent in pies, cakes, etc.
Increasing Demand of UHT whipping cream in Bakery and Confectionery Application
According to the International Food Information Council Foundation, more than 50% of people snack at least once a day to reward themselves, relieve their appetite or gain energy. The proportion of people who eat snacks every day is growing and, as a result, demand for snack items is rising rapidly.
UHT whipping cream is commonly used in the dairy industry. The segment is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. Dairy whipped cream is favoured by supermarket consumers as well as chefs and commercial bakers.
Customers enjoy creative and exclusive snack products and cream is commonly used in the preparation of several snack products such as pizzas, chips, burgers and nachos to create different flavours and enhance taste. Increased sales of snack items help fuel the growth of the UHT whipping cream market.
Growing popularity of e-commerce sites, such as Amazon and Walmart, due to rapid urbanization and a growing number of smartphones and internet users around the globe. Also, the availability of a range of goods at cheaper rates due to the shorter supply chain would fuel the growth of the UHT whipping cream.
UHT Whipping Cream: Key Players
Some of key players operating in the global UHT whipping cream market includes
- Trader Joe’s
- Nestle S.A.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Westland Milk Products
- Fonterra’s Premium Anchor
- In 2016, Westland Milk Products Company launched UHT whipping cream in China. The company launched a product designed to satisfy the increasing demand for Western-style bakery food in China. Baked food and the growth of the food service channel are future opportunities for the company.
UHT Whipping Cream: Key Players
Asia Pacific is the most lucrative market for UHT whipping cream. The increasing population of young people and their changing eating habits, especially in developing countries such as China and India, are critical to the growth of the regional market. Consumers in developing countries are showing greater interest in trendy foods and beverages. As such, market players are concentrating more on Asia Pacific and channeling their resources over there.
The UHT whipping cream market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the UHT whipping cream market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product type, sales channel and end use.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- UHT whipping cream market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The UHT whipping cream market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases).
The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the UHT whipping cream market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the UHT whipping cream market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the UHT Whipping cream market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the UHT whipping cream market
UHT Whipping Cream: Market Segmentation
Product Type :
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionery
Based on sales channel:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.