This Ultrasound Imaging Solution market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ultrasound Imaging Solution market.
Ultrasound Imaging Solution: Market Insights
Ultrasound Imaging is an essential diagnostic tool that utilizes high frequency sound waves to generate visual images of internal organs, blood flow or tissues inside the human body. The high frequency sound waves emitted out of an ultrasound device are transmitted to the affected area under examination. The transmitted waves after striking the organ surface returns back in form of eco and are received by the physician, thereby producing a dynamic live image of the focused organ. Unlike X-ray imaging, ultrasound imaging does not involve usage of any ionizing radiation or nephrotoxic contrast agents. In comparison with the other medical imaging modalities, ultrasound imaging is capable of providing real-time, cost-effective and non-invasive imaging that is done via easy-to-use, and portable device. Due to the rising prevalence of cardiac disorders and internal damage, ultrasound imaging solution market registers a robust growth. The ultrasound imaging find major applications in point-of-care diagnostics that enables immediate diagnosis of a disease, patient’s hemodynamic conditions and internal tissue damage. These imaging solutions are highly used in emergency rooms, ambulances and battlefield.
Based on the type of software, ultrasound imaging solution market has been categorized in to two different types including integrated software and standalone software. However, on the basis of imaging type, the ultrasound imaging can be performed as 2D, 3D/4D and Doppler imaging. Followed by application, ultrasound imaging being an elemental diagnostic tool used to evaluate, diagnose and treat different medical conditions, found large scale applications. Some of the major applications include cardiology, obstetrics & gynaecology, nephrology & urology, orthopedic, dental, oncology and radiology.
The growing demand for integrated software solutions and 3D imaging by radiologists and physicians is projecting the growth of ultrasound imaging solution market. The ultrasound imaging software has been registering a wide usage owing to the benefits associated with the software such as efficient diagnosis, rapid image enhancement, point to point measurement, contour detection, image restoration and many other features, thereby driving the revenue generation in ultrasound imaging solution market. For instance, GE Healthcare in Sep 2016, entered into a collaborative agreement with Trice Imaging, Inc., a cloud-based medical imaging solution provider. This collaboration was done to expand and enhance cloud-based image sharing capabilities, diagnostic capabilities, remote reviewing, and to facilitate real-time ultrasound image sharing amongst physicians and clinicians.
Ultrasound Imaging Solution: Market Dynamics
Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and poor patient diagnosis imaging is driving the urgency to adopt ultrasound image analysis software so as to improve the disease diagnosis. Also, increasing geriatric population coupled with growing prevalence for cardiovascular diseases and high advantages over convention imaging techniques are some of the key factors driving the growth of ultrasound imaging solution market. The ability to generate high quality image and perform real time volumetric imaging is further boosting ultrasound imaging solution market across the globe. However, moving forward, the integration of these solutions while enhancing their diagnostic capabilities is expected to be a challenging task for ultrasound imaging solution market growth.
Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market: Overview
Based on software type, integrated software are most commonly used ultrasound imaging solutions over standalone software owing to the widespread increase in clinical applications. Usually integrated software is broadly used in radiology applications in order to improve workflow and overall efficiency. Integrated software segment thus accounts for the largest revenue share in ultrasound imaging solution market. The segment is anticipated to follow the same trend in ultrasound imaging solution market over the coming years owing to its cost-benefit advantages coupled with high applicability to the existing IT structure in any healthcare organization.
However, on the basis of imaging type and application, 3D/4D imaging and obstetrics & gynaecology registers major revenue shares in ultrasound imaging solutions market. 3D/4D ultrasound systems find large application in diagnostic imaging owing to the growing management of chronic diseases.
Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, global ultrasound imaging solution market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America holds the largest revenue shares in the global ultrasound imaging solution market on the account of increasing footprint of developed pharmaceutical companies and increased launch of commercialized products. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth in ultrasound imaging solution market during the forecast period due to the rising healthcare expenditure and continual upgradation in infrastructure and technology. Also, Western Europe is anticipated to register a moderate growth in global ultrasound imaging solution market over forecast period.
Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global Ultrasound Imaging Solution market are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, MIM Software, Inc., Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Esaote SpA, Xinapse Systems Ltd, MIM Software, Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. and others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market: Segmentation
The global Ultrasound Imaging Solution market is segmented on the basis of software types, imaging type, application, end user and region:
Segmentation by Software Type
- Integrated Software
- Standalone Software
Segmentation by Imaging Type
- 2D Ultrasound Imaging
- 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging
- Doppler Imaging
Segmentation by Application
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nephrology & Urology
Segmentation by End User
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Ultrasound Imaging Solution Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)