This Waterproof Label market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Waterproof Label market.
Nowadays, waterproof packaging has become a very common form of packaging and this type of packaging available in almost unlimited variety, design and function. In addition, waterproof label market has also gained traction due to its multi functionality feature and advantages like, these labels are stain resistant as they are printed using eco-solvent inks and also remain UV resistant for several years. Further, it also act as a product’s long-lasting tag label and there are several products that always require waterproof tag.
Waterproof labels are developed using two types of materials namely Vinyl and polyester. Inkjet vinyl waterproof labels are more popular among manufacturers, while Vinyl labels helps to reduce glare due to its matte finish. The demand for waterproof labels is expected to grow over the forecast period because of the consumer adequacy and reaction through high purchase performance ever since this label packaging was introduced in the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global waterproof label market can be segmented on the basis of material type, ink-system type, durability type, end-use and by region. On the basis of material type, waterproof label market can be segmented into polyester & polyethylene. On the basis of printing type waterproof label market can be segmented into Inkjet-Compatible Weatherproof Vinyl (WJ), Laser-Compatible Weatherproof Polyester (LP), water-based screen printing inks, and others. On the basis of end use waterproof label can be segmented into food & beverages, automotive industry, cosmetics and personal care, clothing industry, pharmaceutical industry and others. On the basis of region, waterproof label market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa.
Waterproof Label Market - Market Dynamics:
Waterproof label is expected to remain as one of the key forms of labelling. The demand in the waterproof label market is projected to grow at a healthy rate for several reasons. Waterproof labels are used in a variety of products and these labels are also compatible with products like microwave, dishwasher and even the swimming pool. These labels have rounded corners to prevent peeling which allows it to stick to different type of surfaces including hard, smooth and clean surface. In addition, no harmful and expensive waterproofing sprays can affect this type of labelling. Moreover, vinyl and polyester materials are extremely durable, which is another important factor bolstering waterproof label market. These waterproof label is good for both wet and dry applications and holds up to the elements extremely well. On the other hand, the restraining factor hampering the growth in the waterproof label market is the higher initial cost of raw materials and lack of awareness among users.
Waterproof Label Market - Regional Outlook:
Waterproof label market is expected to register a high CAGR over the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, Waterproof label market is segmented into five key regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Asia Pacific are the one of the fastest growing markets due to the increased sale of online products and rising disposable income. Increase demand for industrial products from the developed nations like Europe and Latin America may also increase the demand for waterproof label market by the end of forecast period.
Waterproof Label Market - Major Players:
Some of the major players identified across the globe in the waterproof label market are LANGGUTH America Ltd., Markem-Imaje, Matthews Marking Systems, Multivac Inc., Paxton Products, PDC International Corp., Primera Technology, SATO America, Sleeve Seal, Squid Ink, Guangzhou Aide Medical Technology Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Guangcai Labels Co., Ltd., Hangzhou Newmax Technology Co., Ltd., Dongguan Changan Zhiye Printing Factory.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, product type, material type and end-use.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Waterproof Label Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Report covers exhaust Analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends /Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Regional Analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Waterproof Label Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Waterproof Label Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Waterproof Label Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Waterproof Label Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)