This Wheatgrass Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wheatgrass Products market.
Wheatgrass refers to the food made up of wheat plant called Triticum aestivum in a dried powder or juicy form. Wheatgrass products contains wide variety of nutrients, chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes essential for human health. The presence of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory chemicals in the wheatgrass products make them beneficial for treating various health disorders such as respiratory tract problems, cancer, arthritis, diabetes etc. Further, the consumption of wheatgrass products help in colon cleansing, blood purification, and liver detoxification. Wheatgrass products have emerged as a health ingredient in the food and beverage industry. With the improved economic conditions as well as increase in household wealth, consumers have become wilful to spend on nutritional food like wheatgrass products in order to maintain their health. This is propelling the growth of wheatgrass products market globally. Wheatgrass products are also available in supplement forms such as tablet and capsule forms. Product manufactures are focusing the new product developments to ease availability and consumption.
Wheatgrass in liquid form usually present as wheatgrass juices that are highly rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, sodium, sulphur and amino acids. The high chlorophyll content of wheatgrass juice helps in cleansing and building blood. It is highly effective in neutralizing infections, healing wounds, removing parasitic infections, and overcoming the inflammations. Wheatgrass in powdered form is usually obtained by freeze drying, oven-drying, or air-drying the fresh wheatgrass. Consumption of wheatgrass powder help in improving the digestive system function, and preventing the constipation.
Market Dynamics of Wheatgrass Products:
Wheatgrass products market is expected to witness a sustained growth in the coming years. The demand of wheatgrass product is supported by population growth, recovered GDP, increased disposable income, and growing emphasis of preventive health care practices among consumers to lead healthy life. Some of the factors such as rise in ageing population, increasing health consciousness among consumers, new product developments, and the improved supply chain for strengthen the distribution network, are driving the growth of global wheatgrass products market. Middle aged and elderly consumers readily invest in wheatgrass products to support their immunity system. On the other hand, younger consumers have started taking interest in wheatgrass products owing to the presence of natural ingredients in it and various health benefits. This has led the manufactures to extend their research activities for bringing new formulations or for expanding the range of wheatgrass products to cater various consumers’ needs and preferences.
Market Segmentation of Wheatgrass Products:
Wheatgrass products market is segmented on the basis of nature, form, application, and distribution channel. On the basis of nature, wheatgrass products are segmented as natural/original and organic. Increasing demand for organic food worldwide is expected to increase the organic wheatgrass products segment over the forecast period. On the basis of form, wheatgrass product market is segmented into liquid form, and powdered form. With growing preference of convenience food, it is expected that the demand of wheatgrass products in liquid form will grow at highest rate during the reviewed period.
Wheatgrass products market, on the basis of application, is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics/personal care. Owing to the high health benefits and medicinal value of wheatgrass products, it has found major application in the pharmaceutical industry. On the basis of distribution channel, wheatgrass products market is segmented into supermarket/hyper market, convenience stores, drug stores, and others such as direct selling, mass merchandisers etc.
Regional Outlook of Wheatgrass Products:
On the basis of geography, wheatgrass products market is segmented into seven different regions namely North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan and Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific region is expected to have a growth potential for wheatgrass products, propelled by growing ageing population, rising disposable income, increased health consciousness. Majority of leading manufacturers in the wheatgrass products market target the opportunities posed by emerging economies like China and India to expand their revenue base. However, North America and Europe witnessed the highest number of new product launches that contained wheatgrass products.
Key Market Players in Wheatgrass Products:
Wheatgrass Products market is fragmented with the presence of large number of players. The focus of market players have shifted towards bringing a differentiation factor in the beverages portfolio by innovating in terms of variety of flavors and taste. Some of the key players in the wheatgrass products market include Innocent Alps GmbH, Bondi Wheatgrass Juice Company, Campbell Soup Company, General Mills, Inc., The Synergy Company, and Terrasoul Superfoods among others.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Wheatgrass products segments
- Market Dynamics of Wheatgrass products
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2015 for Wheatgrass products
- Wheatgrass Products Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Value Chain
- Wheatgrass products
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved in wheatgrass products
- Wheatgrass Products Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Wheatgrass Products includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wheatgrass Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Wheatgrass Products Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Wheatgrass Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Wheatgrass Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Wheatgrass Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Wheatgrass Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)