This Chicory Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chicory Products market.
Chicory is a perennial herbaceous, woody plant that has a numerous medical properties such as prevent heartburn, reduce anxiety, reduce arthritis pains, improves gut health, detoxify the liver and gallbladder, the ability to ease digestive problems, prevent bacterial infections, and boost the immune system. Chicory also acts as a natural sedative, and can protect against kidney stones and to maintain a healthy weight. Every part of the Chicory plant have certain beneficial qualities, the root is crushed into a powder and used as a coffee substitute and also boiled and eaten with butter, and the leaves of young plant are used cooking like spinach. Applying Chicory leaves on old wounds accelerates the healing process. Chicory is rich in vitamin B, vitamin C, fructose, inulin, carotene, organic acids, tannins, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. Chicory extract are beneficial for people with overweight and diabetes.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Regional Outlook:
On the basis of regions, the Chicory Products market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East and Africa. In regional markets, Europe is the largest producer and consumer of Chicory Products. In Europe, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands are the leading consumer of Chicory Products. Chicory can be found throughout North America and Europe. Chicory inulin can be extracted from its root and used as food ingredients. It has many beneficial effect on the nervous and circulatory systems, soothes. Chicory leaves also used to treat skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, and abrasions.
Market Drivers and Trends:
Chicory is prebiotic, it has many health benefits including antioxidant, anticancer, and provides functional support to the digestive reactions in the body and also acts as a dietary fiber. Consumers have become more selective in choosing food products to maintain their well-being and to match their individual lifestyles like reduction of salt, sugar and fat without compromising on flavor, and taste, an increased dietary fibre intake, and maintain healthy weight. This has led to a rise in Chicory products and hence driven the market for Chicory Products across the globe.
The prebiotic market has seen rapid growth in the recent years. The Chicory inulin and oligofructose are one of true prebiotics substances that helps to improve metabolism and normalize the digestive processes of the body.
Chicory Products Market Key Players:
Some of the key players in Chicory Products market include Beneo, Cosucra, Royal Cosun, Baiyin XIRUI Bioengneering Company, Gansu Likang Nutritional Foods Co. Ltd, The Tierra Group, Qinghai Weide Biotechnology Co., Ltd, Fuji Nihon Seito Corporation, and Novagreen Inc
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chicory Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Chicory Products Market Segments
- Chicory Products Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Chicory Products Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Chicory Products Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Chicory Products Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Chicory Products Players Competition & Companies involved
- Chicory Products Market Technology
- Chicory Products Market Value Chain
- Chicory Products Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Taurine Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint