This Corn Co Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Corn Co Products market.
Corn Co-Products Market Outlook
Corn co-products are the various components that are obtained from the distillation of the corn starch. The various product types of corn co-products are corn gluten meal, corn gluten feed, corn germ, corn oil, and distillers grain. But the products obtained from different extraction processes vary. Also, the corn co-products obtained are originally in the wet form/ paste, which is then dried to be sold to the various manufacturers. The corn co-products are used in various industries depending upon the various product types.
The corn oil is the only corn co-product that is used in the food processing industries in margarine, butter, etc. and in personal care and cosmetics in the skin care products. The other corn co-products such as corn gluten meal and the corn gluten feed are extracted from the wet milling process and is mainly used for animal feed. These corn co-products are high in demand due to the presence of crude protein which is beneficial to the animals. The distillers grain and the corn germ are also used as one of the ingredients in the feed products for cattle, poultry, marine animals, pets etc.
Majority of the Corn Co-Products Are Being Obtained by the Wet Milling Process
The dry milling process and the wet milling process of ethanol production both yield different kinds of corn co-products. From the dry milling process, the corn co-products obtained are distillers grain plus solubles whereas the corn gluten meal and feed, corn oil and corn germ are obtained from the wet milling process. The majority of the corn co-products are obtained from the wet milling process. The wet distillers grains plus solubles can either be marketed to be used as wet feed or it is dried and then sold. The storage and the transport of dry corn co-products are easier and thus is preferred more by the manufacturers and the consumers.
Commercially, the corn gluten feed and the corn oil meal has a very high value compared to the other corn co-products globally.
Corn Co-Products Market: Regional Analysis
The ethanol production from corn as a source has increased dramatically in the past decade especially in the United States. Due to this, the market for corn co-products has also increased as they are high in protein content and can be used in a variety of applications. The major production of the corn co-products is in North America. The APAC region and the MEA are still in the introductory phase and is expected to gain traction in the upcoming years as the penetration of the corn co-products in these regions will increase. The demand for the corn co-products is also expected to increase as the prices of these products are very economical and they can be used as an alternative or in addition with other ingredients in the feed industry.
Corn Co-Products Market: Key Participants
Some of the key market participants in the corn co-products market are:
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Sayaji Industries Ltd.
- Ingredion Inc.
- Gavilon Agriculture Holdings, Co.
- Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd.
- Grainspan Nutrients Pvt. Ltd.
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Gulshan Polycols Ltd.
- Gavdeo International Ltd.
- LaBudde Group, Inc.
- Bunge North America Inc.
- Consolidated Grain and Barge Co.
- Roquette America, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the corn co-products market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Corn Co-Products Market Segments
- Corn Co-Products Market Dynamics
- Corn Co-Products Market Size
- Corn Co-Products Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Corn Co-Products Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Corn Co-Products Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Corn Co-Products
- Value Chain Analysis of the Corn Co-Products Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Corn Co Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Corn Co-Products Market: Segmentation
The corn co-products can be segmented on the basis of form, product type, extraction process and end use.
On the basis of form, the corn co-products market can be segmented as:
On the basis of product type, the corn co-products market can be segmented as:
- Corn Gluten Meal
- Corn Gluten Feed
- Corn Oil
- Corn Germ
- Distillers Grain
On the basis of extraction process, the corn co-products market can be segmented as:
- Wet Milling
- Dry Milling
On the basis of end use, the corn co-products market can be segmented as:
- Food Processing Industry
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Animal Feed
- Pet Food
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the corn co-products market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the corn co-products market
- Competitive landscape of the corn co-products market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on corn co-products market performance
- Must-have information for corn co-products market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Corn Co Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Corn Co Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Corn Co Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Corn Co Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)