This White Top Testliner market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving White Top Testliner market.
Global White Top Testliner Market: Overview
White Top Testliner is a 2-ply paper whose top side is made up of bleached fibres such as TCF (Totally Chlorine Free) and bottom is made from recycled paper. White top testliner finds application in high quality printing, agriculture application, industrial packaging, consumer durables, electronics, food and beverage etc. White top testliner are primarily of two types that are coated white top testliner and uncoated white top testliner. The top side of coated type has improved quality which provides smoother and brighter surface for better appearance and printing results. Generally, white top testliner has a brightness level of approximate 70%. This testliner are economic and ecological with 100% recyclable. White top testliner have different bursting strength depending on amount of recycled fibres used. Testliners are ideally used in corrugated boards as top and bottom layer and starch is added to ensure the strength of testliner. Many manufactures in the market are expanding their product portfolio by launching adding features to the product that will improve its performance in the coming years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global White Top Testliner Market: Dynamics
Increasing growth in corrugated packaging is one of the key factor in driving the market of white top testliner. As white top testliner provides smoother and brighter surface for better appearance and printing which also helps in driving the market globally. Due to high recyclability, white top testliners are preferred by the key players in the market. Another factor in driving the white top testliner is its application in various end use industries such as food and beverages, electronics and in packaging of consumer durable products. Despite the positive outlook, growing digitalization can hamper the growth of white top testliners in the market.
Global White Top Testliner Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global white top testliner market has been divided into seven key regions as- Asia-Pacific excl. Japan, Japan, North America, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe. China in APEJ region is estimated to have highest potential in the white top testliner market owing to the fact that it produces 107million metric tons of paper in 2015. United States in North America to have significant share in the white top testliner market in the coming years.
Global White Top Testliner Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global white top testliner market is as follows:
- Smurfit Kappa
- PG Paper Company Ltd.
- Europac Ltd.
- Mondi Group
- Stora Enso Oyj
- DS Smith Plc.
- International Paper Company
- Georgia-Pacific Holding LLC
- APV Germany GmbH
- Ecopab Inc.
Global White Top Testliner Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the white top testliner market are as follows:
- Smurfit Kappa has introduced White Top Testliner of B1 grade, these 2-ply product is made of virgin bleached fibres or high quality deinked recycled fibres which offers excellent printability characteristics.
- International Paper Company has introduced white top testliners with high performance grades of superior stacking strength. The product can be used for both direct and flexo printing applications and protects against score cracks.
- Europac Ltd. launched wide range of white top testliner qualities that are Whitepac A HP, Whitepac B, Whitepac B HP and Whitepac C respectively.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends of market, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key White Top Testliner Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global White Top Testliner Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, white top testliner market is classified as:
- Coated white top testliner
- Uncoated white top testliner
On the basis of substance range, white top testliner market is classified as:
- Below 100 gsm
- 100-200 gsm
- 200-300 gsm
- Above 300 gsm
On the basis of end use application, white top testliner market is classified as:
- Consumer durable packaging
- Corrugated cardboard tray packaging
- Food & Beverage
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Agriculture, cosmetics, etc.)
Global White Top Testliner Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market.
- Changing market dynamics in the industry.
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from White Top Testliner Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying White Top Testliner Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the White Top Testliner Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the White Top Testliner Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)