White Rice Flour Market Outlook
White rice flour is naturally gluten-free, carbohydrates-rich and low fat. White rice flour is used in baking cookies, cakes, bread, dumplings and more, as well in thickening the sauces and coat fish and other proteins. It is also very prevalent for making a variety of Asian noodles, which are considered a staple in Eastern cuisine. White rice flour is also considered an affordable food ingredient when compared to other conventional flours. Owing to the easiness in digestion of both rice proteins and rice starch, and a very remarkable amino acid profile of the latter – being greatly compared with the amino acid profile of breast milk – rice flour is extensively implemented in infant cereals and baby food, which provides the white rice flour market with a significant growth. However, available alternatives such as brown rice flour are expected to take a small amount of market share from white rice flour.
Increasing Applications of White Rice Flour in Bakery Products Driving Significant Growth
Besides being used by individuals directly, white rice flour is also incorporated by companies present in different industries. Baked goods manufacturers are using the majority of the white rice flour.
Rising cases of wheat and gluten sensitivity globally, have augmented preference to white rice flour above convention wheat flour. Additionally, increasing application of white rice flour as a gluten-free ingredient in an extensive range of flour-based foods is boosting the demand for white rice flour as well as other gluten-free flours. As the customer-base is growing by the day and individuals are embracing, healthier, improved, easy-to-cook and ready-to-eat meals to co-op up with their busy lifestyle; baked goods and snack foods have been gaining significant traction. White rice flour producers are thus expected to grasp immense growth opportunities in the near future.
White Rice Flour Market: Key Developments
In June 2017, Ingredion's HOMECRAFT, a premium brand of the company, launched its rice flour. The product was designed to meet the consumers' demand for silky, smooth, gluten-free products and was made available in Canada, the United States, and the Asia Pacific region.
White Rice Flour Market: Regional Analysis
The white rice flour market in Asia is expected to dominate the market by far attributed to the abundant population, soaring customer dependence on white rice flour as their staple food.
The market in North America is expected to show positive potential for growth in the next few years.
Also, in Europe, the white rice flour looks lucrative since there are only a trivial number of manufacturers.
White Rice Flour Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the White Rice Flour market are:
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods
- Arrowhead Mills (Hain Celestial Group, Inc.)
- PGP International (Associated British Foods PLC)
- General Mills, Inc.
- The Soufflet Group
- EDME Food Ingredients Limited
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Imperial World Trade Pvt. Ltd.
- Anson Mills
- Viachem, Ltd.
- Aryan International
- HOMECRAFT (Ingredion)
- Thai Flour Industry Co., Ltd.
- Bay State Milling Company
- Riviana Foods Inc.
- Radnor Corp Pty Ltd.
- Central Milling
- Kumamoto Flour Milling co., Ltd.
- Shree Bhagwati Flour and Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- PP Foods
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the White Rice Flour market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- White Rice Flour Market Segments
- White Rice Flour Market Dynamics
- White Rice Flour Market Size
- White Rice Flour Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to White Rice Flour Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in White Rice Flour Market
- Value Chain Analysis of the White Rice Flour Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
White Rice Flour Market Segmentation
The White Rice Flour market can be segmented on the basis of nature, end-use, function, packaging, and sales channel
On the basis of nature, the market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the market can be segmented as:
- Food and Beverages
- Special Dietary Formulations
- Baby Foods
- Extruded Snack Foods
- Pancake and Waffle Mixes
- Binder Mixes
- Meat Patties
- Seasonings and Spices
- Soup and Sauces
- Ready-to-eat Meals
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
On the basis of function, the market can be segmented as:
- Binding Agent
- Flavoring Agent
On the basis of packaging, the market can be segmented as:
On the basis of the sales channel, the market can be segmented as:
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- General Grocery Stores
- Online Stores
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing dynamics of the White Rice Flour market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the White Rice Flour market
- Competitive landscape of the White Rice Flour market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on White Rice Flour market performance
- Must-have information for White Rice Flour market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.