This White Line Chipboard market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving White Line Chipboard market.
White Line Chipboard Market: An Overview
Today, the finest packaging is a part of whole new future of using waste to innovative products. The white line chipboard is one of that products which is widely accepted for cost effective folding paper boxes and litho-laminated containers. It can be made in all the possible shapes and sizes which is boosting the demand for packaging globally. Almost 50% of the packaging market is dominated by the white line chipboard. The other names for white line chipboard are clay coated news back (CCNB) or duplex board (DB). Its applications ranges from frozen foods to luxury goods, from healthcare to electrical and engineering products, and others. The well-organized manufacturers made the base material using 100 % recycled fiber mainly newsprint which gives it its grey color. Later on it is coated with white clay named its white line chipboard. It comes in two to three layers of coating on the top and one at the back.
The benefits of white line chipboard includes retail presentation, high product visibility, fully recyclable & easy to assemble, and much more. Increasing focus on sustainability, environmental awareness and consumer friendly products are influencing buying habits and public choices towards the demand of white line chipboard. The main end use for this type of board is for packaging of frozen foods, cereals, toys, shoes, luxury goods, electronic goods, and others.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
White Line Chipboard Market: Dynamics
Number of issues are influencing and rising the demand of white line chipboard. Programs involved such as environmental protection awareness, energy conservation, single use plastic ban is fueling the white line chipboard market. Major global players in the manufacturing of white line chipboard are offering lightweight materials having the same strength as their previous one. These lightweight material consumption is increasing in the pharmaceutical industry. This light weighting can contribute towards material savings and environmental benefits as lower weight means less packaging waste to generate. Nowadays single person houses are increasing more rapidly which is increasing the attraction of people towards packaged food and services. This increasing the smaller food packaging boxes more than the larger ones. For ex. Single piece fast food cartons.
However, Swiss studies have shown that the mineral oil content in the recycled materials like newsprint can penetrate into the packed foods. Due to the lack of development in the area of white line chipboard, virgin fiber demand is increasing in the global food packaging market. This can affect the global white line chipboard market.
White Line Chipboard Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regions, the global white line chipboard market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and rest of the world. Asia Pacific dominates the market and is likely to grow at fastest CAGR among the other regions. Rising no of supermarkets and hypermarkets in the region is boosting the demand of the white line chipboard market. China, India, Japan and Australia are the major contributors to the market. After Asia Pacific, North America and Europe the key players in the white line chipboard market. North America is the second largest market in the segment as its vast food and beverage industry and E-commerce industry. Increasing demand for lightweight and easily transportable in Europe makes it the third largest consumer of the market.
White Line Chipboard Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in white line chipboard Market globally includes,
- KAPAG Karton + Papier AG
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- WestRock CP LLC
- Packaging Corporation of America
- Mondi PLC
- Preston Board & Packaging Ltd
- Shanghai Xintonglian Packaging Co Ltd
- Graphic Packaging International LLC
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key White Line Chipboard Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
White Line Chipboard Market: Segmentation
Globally, the white line chipboard market has been segmented on the basis of product type and end-use industries.
On the basis of product type, the global white line chipboard market can be segmented into:
- Surface & reverse pigment coated folding boxboard
- Surface pigment coated folding boxboard
- Pigment coated recycled cartonboard
- Uncoated recycled cartonboard
- Clay coated news
- Coated news back
On the basis of end-use industry, the global white line chipboard market can be segmented into:
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
- Personal Care & Cosmetics Industry
- Electrical & Electronics Industry
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing white line chipboard market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth white line chipboard market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected white line chipboard market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the white line chipboard market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on white line chipboard market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from White Line Chipboard Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying White Line Chipboard Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the White Line Chipboard Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the White Line Chipboard Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)