This ZigBee market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving ZigBee market.
ZigBee technology was invented in 1998, commercialized in 2003, and revised in 2006. ZigBee is one of the global standards of communication protocol formulated by the significant task force under the IEEE (Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers) 802.15 working group. 802.15.4/ZigBee has low power consumption limits and transmission distance ranges between 10–100 meters line-of-sight, depending on power output and environmental characteristics. ZigBee network layer star, tree and generic mesh networking. ZigBee has media access control defined in IEEE standard 802.15.4 for low-rate WPANs. The major ZigBee specifications are network layer, application layer, ZigBee device objects (ZDOs) and manufacturer-defined application objects which allow for customization and favor total integration. 802.15.4/ZigBee transmits data over long distances by passing data through a mesh network of intermediate devices to reach more distant devices.
802.15.4/ZigBee Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
802.15.4/ZigBee Market: Segmentation
The global 802.15.4/ZigBee market is classified on the basis of end user and region.
802.15.4/ZigBee Market: Overview
802.15.4/ZigBee is typically used in low data rate applications which require long battery life and secure networking. 802.15.4/ZigBee networks are secured by 128 bit symmetric encryption keys. 802.15.4/ZigBee has a defined rate of 250 kbit/s, best suited for intermittent data transmissions from a sensor or input device. 802.15.4/ZigBee continues to work closely with the IEEE to ensure an integrated and complete solution for the global market.
802.15.4/ZigBee Market: Region wise Overview
Geographically, global 802.15.4/ZigBee market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle East and Africa (MEA).802.15.4/ZigBee takes full advantage of a powerful physical radio specified by IEEE 802.15.4. 802.15.4/ZigBee is a logical network, security and application software. The 868 MHz band is appropriate for European use, while 902-928 MHz band is only be used in the U.S., Canada and a few other countries and territories that accept the FCC regulations. These are the prominent markets for 802.15.4/ZigBee.
802.15.4/ZigBee Market: Key Players
The key players in global 802.15.4/ZigBee market are Digi International Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Anaren, Atmel, California Eastern Laboratories, Dresden elektronik, Nivis, LLC., Radios, Inc., Telegesis Ltd., Sena Technologies to name a few.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, accessories and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key ZigBee Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on end user, the global 802.15.4/ZigBee market is segmented into the following:
- Automobile & Automotive
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest Of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa and Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the ZigBee Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the ZigBee Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from ZigBee Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the ZigBee Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.