This Wireless Communication Technologies In Healthcare market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wireless Communication Technologies In Healthcare market.
Wireless communication is transformation of information over a distance without aid of wires, cables or any other form of electrical conductors. The distance of transmission can range from few meters to thousands of kilometers. In the healthcare industry, wireless communication is playing a vital role in transformation of information; however, the technology is still at the nascent and is expected to have massive adoption in the foreseeable future. There is increasing demand in the healthcare industry to retrieve, store, share, and send data in various format to various devices across a particular healthcare institutions. Various consideration are required to be made while implementing wireless communication within a healthcare institutions such as systems capacity for transmitting voice, data, and video information as well as its reliability and coverage. Few of the wireless devices used across the healthcare institutions include laptops, tablets, personal digital assistants, and healthcare smart clothes that monitor heart rate and blood pressure.
Wireless Communication Technologies in Healthcare Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing number of ageing population who requires continuous health monitoring is one of the factors which have triggered the concept of wireless technology driven human body, and is the primary factor driving the adoption of wireless communication technologies in the healthcare industry. Examination of human body can be achieved using a network of intelligent wireless medical devices sensors which may be attached to the body surface or integrated in the tissues. It enables doctors or nurses to predict and diagnose adverse events in advance. However compatibility and interoperability issues across various healthcare device working on different communication technology are hampering the growth of the wireless communication technologies market.
North America region represent largest market opportunity for wireless communication technologies in the healthcare market. The U.S. and Canada are spending huge amount of money in healthcare IT to address chronic diseases. Smartphone and customized wireless healthcare solutions are acting as a catalyst for healthcare institutions to improve patient care in these countries.
In Asia-Pacific region, healthcare providers are more focused on safe, quality, and equitable healthcare services in a cost effective manner. In order to provide healthcare services to increasing chronic aging population, healthcare organizations are improving their infrastructure by deploying various wireless communication technology based infrastructure. The IT spending in healthcare on the rise in the European region. Hospitals are increasingly adopting wireless infrastructure to co-ordinate day-to-day activities, reduce human errors, limit operational costs, and stay ahead in terms of offering customer centric quality service. In healthcare IT technology providers increasingly expanding their business in these regions. Growing private healthcare infrastructure and increasing government investments is driving the adoption of wireless infrastructure in the healthcare sector of Latin America and Middle East and Africa regions.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., and GE Healthcare are some of the leading player dealing with global wireless communication technologies in the healthcare industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Wireless Communication Technologies in Healthcare Market Segments
- Wireless Communication Technologies in Healthcare Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Wireless Communication Technologies in Healthcare Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Wireless Communication Technologies in Healthcare Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Wireless Communication Technologies in Healthcare Market Drivers and Restraints
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wireless Communication Technologies In Healthcare Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Wireless Communication Technologies In Healthcare Market
Type of wireless communication technology:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Ultra Wide Band (UWB)
- WLAN and WWAN
- Wi-Fi and Li-Fi
Applications of Wireless Technologies in Healthcare Industry
- Homecare and Telemedicine
- Inventory Control
- Pharmaceutical Sales Force Management
- Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory
- Patient Monitoring
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wireless Communication Technologies In Healthcare Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wireless Communication Technologies In Healthcare Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wireless Communication Technologies In Healthcare Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wireless Communication Technologies In Healthcare Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.