This Acetylated Starch market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Acetylated Starch market.
Extensive technological development has led to modification of the conventional starch through various methods. Starch is a form of intricate carbohydrate commonly occurring in various parts of plants. Starch is considered to be renewable and eco-friendly form of polymer source. Starch is extensively used across different industries due to its broad spectrum of properties. However, starch represents certain undesirable properties such as low shear stress, thereby compromising its properties. To overcome these undesired properties, starch is being modified. The most common technique of starch modification is acetylation. Acetylated starch is obtained through esterification of acetic anhydride, acetic acid, vinyl acetate or in combination of these. Acetylated starch doesn’t alter the appearance of the unmodified starch. Thus acetylated starch is of improved quality and can be used for wide industrial uses such as food preparations, as a binder in paper among others.
Global Acetylated Starch Market: Drivers and Restraints
Continuous technological advancements and product innovation is expected to drive the acetylated starch market. Acetylated starch exhibits resistance to retro gradation and has improved stability, solubility and hence can be extensively used in food manufacturing for the preparation of processed, bakery products and functional food. Acetylated starch also helps to improve the texture of the food and may increase the nutritional content. Hence, with increasing health conscious behaviour, consumers are drifting towards functional food, thereby, propelling the growth of acetylated starch market. Moreover, acetylated starch helps to improve the properties of corn starch such as improved solubility, freeze-thaw stability and swelling power. Hence, acetylated starch is becoming preferred choice among manufacturers. It accounts for widespread industrial application as it exhibits properties such as thickening agents, gelling agents and adhesive among others. Hence broad array of application accelerates the growth of acetylated starch market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, modified starch is partially digestible as compared to normal starch hence, may cause improper digestion among infants. Moreover, with continuous evolution in the starch modification techniques, genetically modified starch is gaining momentum which may replace the chemical modification method. Hence may affect the growth of acetylated starch market.
Global Acetylated Starch Market: Region wise Outlook
The global acetylated starch market is categorised into seven regions, namely, Western Europe, Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Latin America and, North America. North America is expected to account for largest market share. As consumers are adopting convenient food option, processed food and functional food are gaining significant importance. Thereby, driving the growth for acetylated starch market in North America. Asia Pacific represents opportunistic region due to increased investment opportunities and changing consumption pattern among the consumers. Hence, represents potential region for the various manufacturers to increase their product offerings. Europe is also expected to record significant growth. As consumer’s behaviour and rapid growth of the food industry tends to support the market growth for acetylated starch market.
Global Acetylated Starch Market: Key Players
Some of the prominent players identified in the global acetylated starch market includes:
- Banpong Tapioca Flour Industrial Co Ltd
- Vdelta Co., Ltd.
- Visco Starch
- Asia Fructose Co., Ltd.
- Chai Prasit Products Co.,Ltd.
- Roquette group
- Tate & Lyle PLC
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Acetylated Starch Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Acetylated Starch Market: Segmentation
With rapid development in food industry, modified starch is also recording parallel growth to the food industry.
On the basis of end-use, acetylated starch market is segmented into:-
- Food & Beverages
- Bakery products
- Functional food
- Processed food
On the basis of application, acetylated starch market is segmented into:-
- Thickening agent
- Stabilizing agent
- Binding agent
- Gelling agent
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Acetylated Starch Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Acetylated Starch Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Acetylated Starch Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Acetylated Starch Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)