This Blackcurrant Seed Oil market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Blackcurrant Seed Oil market.
Blackcurrant seed oil is a type of fruit seed oil among other fruit seed oils such as papaya seed oil, mango kernel butter, apricot kernel oil, baobab seed oil, and others, that are trending today in the market. Basically, blackcurrant seed oil is known to show similar functional properties to vegetable oils. Blackcurrant seed oil is widely used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. In cosmetics, blackcurrant seed oil is used for skin softening and conditioning. Blackcurrant seed oil is also used to treat various diseases such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, and others. In the food and beverage industry, blackcurrant seed oil finds application as a flavoring agent in liquors, and also other products such as ice cream and jams. The rise in consumer consciousness for natural ingredients and the increased marketing of these natural ingredients are driving the market in favor of fruits seed oils. Fruits are always associated with freshness and health benefits. Blackcurrant seed oil also enjoys consumer attention for being a derivative of fruits.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
High Fatty Acid Content in Blackcurrant Seed Oil is Increasing its Demand in the Cosmetic Industry
When the skin is traumatized by some harsh action such as laser treatment or sunburn, it is advised to use blackcurrant seed oil as a reparative agent, because blackcurrant seed oil has high amounts of fatty acids. These fatty acids in blackcurrant seed oil are highly unsaturated alpha and gamma-linolenic acid and stearidonic acid. Other than such beneficial acids for the skin, blackcurrant seed oil is also known to show anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. Blackcurrant seed oil is also recommended to treat eczema. The wonderful therapeutic properties of blackcurrant seed oil make it suitable to be used a healing oil. In cosmetics, blackcurrant seed oil is trending in anti-aging products and facial oils. Blackcurrant seed oil is found to be suitable for mature and hyper-sensitive skin. As the propensity of consumers to spend on cosmetics and beauty products is increasing, the demand for ingredients such as blackcurrant oil is also increasing. In this way, the sales of blackcurrant oil are surging in the cosmetic industry.
Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market: Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global blackcurrant seed oil market identified across the value chain are Hanzhou Greensky Biological Tech. Co., Ltd., Cibaria International, CONNOils, Bioriginal Food & Science Corp. Natural Health Products NZ, GoodLifeProVision, Botanical Beauty, and others.
Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market: Key Developments
In Europe, increased area of production and the introduction of modernization in harvesting and processing technologies have boosted the recent production of blackcurrant seed oil. In the year 2003 and 2004, an overproduction of blackcurrant of around 40-60,000 tons in comparison to industry needs was reported. Also, modernization in farming techniques and the introduction of large and specialized farms have resulted in a great increase in blackcurrant production in Europe. The higher production of blackcurrant provides a higher amount of raw material for blackcurrant seed oil production. As a result, the blackcurrant seed oil market is growing in terms of volume as well as in value because of the increased export of blackcurrant seed oil.
Opportunities for Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market Participants
It is reported that there are inefficiencies in the supply chain for blackcurrant seed oil. Large farmers sell blackcurrant directly to the industry, which results in fluctuations in the prices of the end product as well. The introduction of an organized manner of production for blackcurrant seed oil can help the blackcurrant market grow better. Also, recent reports of blackcurrant production in regions outside Europe, such as China, offers a great opportunity for the blackcurrant seed oil market to develop in other regions as well. The higher availability of blackcurrant seed oil would increase its awareness among customers, and as such, would positively influence the growth of the blackcurrant seed oil market.
Brief Approach to Research
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the blackcurrant seed oil market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, application, end-use industry, end product type, nature of production, and packaging.
Key Data Points Covered in the Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market Report
- An overview of the global blackcurrant seed oil market, including background and advancement.
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential.
- Market dynamics such as drivers, challenges, and trends.
- Detailed value chain analysis of the blackcurrant seed oil
- The cost structure of and segments covered in the study.
- In-depth pricing analysis, by crucial segments, regions, and by major market participants.
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario.
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants.
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in the market.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the blackcurrant seed oil market. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market: Segmentation:
On the basis of end-use industry-
- Food and Beverages
On the basis of end product type-
On the basis of nature of production-
On the basis of packaging-
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles
- Dropper Bottles
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Blackcurrant Seed Oil Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)