This Butyl Elastomers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Butyl Elastomers market.
Butyl elastomer, commonly known as butyl rubber, is basically a synthetic rubber produced by co-polymerization of isobutylene with isoprene. Butyl rubber possesses several superior physical and chemical characteristics which makes it extremely useful across various industries. Butyl rubber is highly impermeable to air, gases, and moisture, thus, becoming very useful for applications requiring an airtight atmosphere. Butyl rubber is highly resistant to heat, aging, weathering, chemical attack, abrasion and tearing and also possess good shock absorption and electrical insulation characteristics. Due to such physiochemical properties, butyl rubber finds its utilization in the manufacturing of automotive tyres (inner liners), tubes & other ancillaries, sports goods, vibration mounts, electrical fluids, ball bladders, adhesives and sealants etc.
Butyl Elastomers Industry: Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market players, in order to serve new areas of applications for butyl elastomers products, are highly focused in increasing their product offerings by altering physical and chemical properties of regular butyl rubber products. Over the last couple of decades, after the introduction of tubeless tyres in the market, butyl rubber products has witnessed a sharp increase in their demand. Besides, halogenated grade butyl rubber, unlike the normal butyl rubber grades, can be used in blend with natural rubber or synthetic rubbers such as nitrile rubber (NBR), styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), polychloroprene rubber (CR), ethylene-propylene rubber (EPDM), or butadiene rubber (BR). Companies are increasing investing in research and development to produce more technical grades to serve newer applications for butyl rubbers.
Butyl Elastomers Market Segmentation
Global butyl elastomers market is segmented on the basis of type and application. On the basis of type, butyl elastomers market is segmented into regular butyl rubber and halogenated butyl rubber. The halogenated butyl rubber segment is further sub-segmented into chloro butyl and bromo butyl rubbers. On the basis of application, butyl elastomers market is segmented into tyres and tubes, automotive mechanical component, adhesives & sealants, pharmaceutical & healthcare, consumer products and others (industrial etc.). The tyre and tubes segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share in the global butyl elastomers market by end of the forecast period (2016-2026).
Butyl Elastomers Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of region, global butyl elastomers market is segmented into seven key regions namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East and Africa and Japan. The report covers market demand for butyl elastomers in each region between years 2016-2026.
Butyl Elastomers Market: Key Players
The key players reported in this study of butyl elastomers market include Exxon Mobil Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Lanxess AG, Reliance Industries Ltd., PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim", SIBUR (PJSC SIBUR Holding), etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, channel types, vehicle type and technology.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Butyl Elastomers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Butyl Elastomers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Butyl Elastomers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Butyl Elastomers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Butyl Elastomers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.