This N Butylene Oxide 1 2 market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving N Butylene Oxide 1 2 market.
N-Butylene Oxide 1,2 Market: Introduction
N-Butylene Oxide 1,2 is an organic compound with ethereal odor. N- Butylene Oxide 1,2 is also known as 1,2-Epoxybutane, α-Butylene oxide, 1,2-Buteneoxide and 1,2-Butyleneoxide. It is flammable liquid and is soluble in water. N-butylene oxide 1,2 is clear colorless volatile liquid. N-butylene oxide 1,2 is a chiral epoxide synthesized through oxidation of 1-butene. The two main manufacturing processes of N-butylene oxide 1,2 are direct oxidation process and chlorohydrin process. In the direct oxidation process comprises catalytic oxidation of butylene to butylene oxide. And in the chlorohydrin process, butylene is reacted with chlorine in presence of water which is followed by dehydrochlorination with lime or caustic to form salt and butylene oxide. Generally, chlorohydrin process is more widely used. N-butylene oxide 1,2 is used for different applications in various industries. N-butylene oxide is widely is used as chemical intermediate or chemical reagent for the synthesis of butylene glycol and their derivatives. It is also used as non-ionic surfactant in textiles and dyeing auxiliaries. It is used as an additive for fuel and lubricants and as de-emulsifier in oil & gas industry. N-butylene oxide 1,2 is also used as a stabilizer for halogenated solvents and as a solvent for polymer & resin processing. N-butylene oxide 1,2 is flammable compound and is slightly toxic, owing to which there are exposure limits are being imposed on N-butylene oxide 1,2 by number of organizations.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
N-Butylene Oxide 1,2 Market: Dynamics
Extensive growth of chemical industry across the globe and especially in emerging economies is expected to be the preliminary driving factor for the N-butylene oxide 1,2 market. Rapid population growth is positively impacting the growth of textile industry, growing textile industry will augment the demand for n-butylene oxide 1,2. Increasing automotive production and rapid industrialization has caused an upsurge the demand for fuels & lubricants, rising demand for fuels & lubricants is positively influencing the N-butylene oxide 1,2 market. Plastics and polymers are playing crucial role in advancement of this modern industrial world, growth of polymer and plastic industry is rising the demand for N-butylene Oxide 1,2. Increased demand for continuous supply of energy is driving the oil & gas industry growth, which is positive impact for the N-butylene oxide 1,2 market. Increasing regulations on the exposure level of N-butylene oxide 1,2 because of its flammable nature and acute toxicity, the companies are in the search of its alternatives, which will dent the growth of N-butylene oxide market.
N-Butylene Oxide 1,2 Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the prominent market for N-butylene oxide 1,2 because of rapidly growing industrial activities and substantial growth of chemical, polymer and textile industries. Also the lenient regulations in Asia Pacific will positively influence the market growth. Predominance of chemical industry and significant presence of other industries in the regions such as Europe and North America, owing to which North America and Europe can be considered as promising market for N-butylene oxide 1,2. However increasing number of regulations and stringent environmental policies might slowdown the market growth. Latin America is estimated to be the potential market for N-butylene oxide 1,2 owing to increased environmental activities. High presence of oil & gas industry in Middle East and rising industrial activities in Africa is anticipated to make Middle East & Africa a strong market for n-butylene oxide.
N-Butylene Oxide 1,2 Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global N-Butylene Oxide 1,2 market are:
BASF SE, DowDupont Inc., Ningbo Inno Pharmche, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Merck KGaA, Haihang Industry Co., Ltd., Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc., Chemos GmbH & Co. KG, Hangzhou Dayangchem Co. Ltd., Kinbester Co., Ltd., Zehao Industry Co., Ltd., Leap Labchem Co., Ltd, and Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co., Ltd. among others.
The N-butylene oxide 1,2 market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the N-butylene oxide 1,2 market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The N-butylene oxide 1,2 market research report provides analysis and information according to N-butylene oxide 1,2 market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- N-butylene oxide 1,2 Market Segments
- N-butylene oxide 1,2 Market Dynamics
- N-butylene oxide 1,2 Market Size
- N-butylene oxide 1,2 Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in N-butylene oxide 1,2 market
- Competition & Companies involved in N-butylene oxide 1,2 market
- Technology used in N-butylene oxide 1,2 Market
- Value Chain of N-butylene oxide 1,2 Market
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The N-butylene oxide 1,2 Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with N-butylene oxide 1,2 market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on N-butylene oxide 1,2market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key N Butylene Oxide 1 2 Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
N-Butylene Oxide 1,2 Market: Segmentation
The global N-Butylene Oxide 1,2 market can be segmented on the basis of purity, end-use and by application
The global N-butylene Oxide 1,2 market is segmented on the basis of its purity:
- Low Purity (>99%)
- High Purity (99%)
The global N-butylene Oxide 1,2 market is segmented on the basis of its end-use:
- Fuel & Lubricants
- Oil & Gas
- Plastic & Polymers
The global N-butylene Oxide 1,2 market is segmented on the basis of its application:
- Chemical Intermediate
- Non-ionic surfactant
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing N-butylene oxide 1,2 market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth N-butylene oxide 1,2 market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in N-butylene oxide 1,2 market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in N-butylene oxide 1,2 market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on N-butylene oxide 1,2 market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint