This Polybutylene Succinate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Polybutylene Succinate market.
Polybutylene succinate (PBS), also referred to as polytetramethylene succinate, is a biodegradable thermoplastic polyester resin synthesized by polycondensation of succinic acid with 1, 4 butanediol. Polybutylene succinate belongs to the family of biodegradable polymers, and is metabolized by microorganisms present in the ground. Moreover, Polybutylene succinate is characterized by mechanical properties that are comparable with those of widely used polymers such as polyethylene and polypropylene. The favorable properties coupled with ease of processing has resulted in emergence of a variety of application areas across diverse end use industries for Polybutylene succinate.
Polybutylene succinate Market: Drivers & Restraints
Polybutylene succinate is biodegradable polymer, as such, the growing demand for biodegradable polymers across the globe is expected to in turn result in a steady growth of global Polybutylene succinate market. Also, growing adoption in agricultural applications such as for mulch films is expected to set the pace for growth of Polybutylene succinate market. Furthermore, the growth in end use industries such as that in packaging industry is expected to bolster the growth of Polybutylene succinate market during the forecast period. The raw materials for Polybutylene succinate namely succinic acid and 1, 4 butanediol are produced from petroleum feedstock, as such, price of these is susceptible to fluctuations resulting from volatility of crude oil price. This is expected to act as an impediment to the growth of Polybutylene succinate market during the forecast period. However, a recent trend witnessed among Polybutylene succinate market is that efforts are channelized towards developing bio-based Polybutylene succinate from bio based 1, 4 butanediol and succinic acid.
Polybutylene succinate Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geographic regions, global Polybutylene succinate market is segmented into seven key segments namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among the regional segments, Asia Pacific Polybutylene succinate market is expected to register fastest growth during the forecast period. The global polybutylene succinate market is expected to witness a steady growth during the forecast period.
Polybutylene succinate Market: Key Players
Some of the identified major participants of the global polybutylene succinate market are as follows:
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- Showa Denko K.K
- PTT MCC Biochem Co., Ltd.
- IRe Chemical Ltd.
- Sinoven Biopolymers Inc.
- SK Chemical
- Kingfa Science & Technology Co.
- Anqing Hexing chemical Co., Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies and end use industries.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Polybutylene Succinate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Polybutylene succinate Market: Segmentation
On the basis of end use industry, the global Polybutylene succinate market has been segmented into the following key market segments:
- Consumer goods
- Electronics and electrical
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Polybutylene Succinate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Polybutylene Succinate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Polybutylene Succinate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Polybutylene Succinate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.