This Circular Industrial Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Circular Industrial Bags market.
Global Circular Industrial Bags Market: An Overview
Circular industrial bags are a type of flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC), these bags are made up of woven fabric on a circular loom. Circular industrial bags are also known as tubular bags. The tubular body design makes circular industrial bags an ideal alternative for storing fine and hygroscopic materials. Using circular industrial bags for transportation results in reduced weight of goods and materials when compared to other packaging solutions such as cartons or drums. Circular industrial bags are considered as one of the sturdiest industrial grade packaging bags, and extensively used to pack materials for powdered applications such as milling and sugar industry. Moreover, these bags are also used widely in animal feed packaging, chemicals and fertilizers industry along with construction industry for packaging of like sand, concrete, and metal parts. Circular industrial bags are available in both coated and uncoated fabric and can be equipped with valves for automatic filling.
Global Circular Industrial Bags Market: Dynamics
The global industrial packaging is growing at a CAGR of over 4% and is expected to reach US$ 80 Bn by the end of forecast period. This can be attributed to the demand generated by food, construction, and chemicals sector majorly. Circular industrial bags are gaining traction in the industrial bulk bags market owing to the ease of transport that they offer. Circular industrial bags can be transported without employing pallets which makes them convenient for bulk shipping. The demand for circular industrial bags is rising in the developing countries due to increased manufacturing activities which has led to a substantial increase in export and import activities. Furthermore, circular industrial bags are can be used multiple times, which makes them pocket-friendly. Also, owing to their flexible nature, circular industrial bags can be folded and stacked when not in use. This makes handling of circular industrial bags relatively easier. The demand for circular industrial bags is expected to propel during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for fertilizers, chemicals and textile products in the developing economies. Other than that, one of the most prominent end use industry for circular industrial bags is food packaging, agricultural packaging for products such as grains, powdered items and seeds is done in circular industrial bags.
Global Circular Industrial Bags Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global circular industrial bags market has been segmented into seven key regions which include, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The North America market is expected to lead the global circular industrial bags market during the forecast period. Agriculture sector accounts for a large share in the circular industrial bags market. Countries such as India and China are expected to provide remunerative opportunities for the growth of circular industrial bags on the backdrop of well-established agricultural sector in the region.
Global Circular Industrial Bags Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global circular industrial bags market are West Pack, Inc., United Bags Inc., Midwestern Bag & Supply, LLC, Conitex Sonoco Holding BV, Minini S.p.A., Knack Packaging Private Limited, Alliance Polysacks Pvt. Limited. Many local and unorganized players are expected to contribute to the global circular industrial bags market during the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global circular industrial bags market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with circular industrial bags market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on circular industrial bags market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Circular Industrial Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Circular Industrial Bags Market: Segmentation
Globally the circular industrial bags market has been segmented on the basis of fabric type, product type and end use industries.
On the basis of fabric type, the global circular industrial bags market has been segmented as follows
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
On the basis of product type, the global circular industrial bags market has been segmented as follows
- Flat Bottom
- Spout Bottom
On the basis of end use industries, the global circular industrial bags market has been segmented as follows
- Agricultural products
- Animal Feed
- Others (Mining etc.)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing circular industrial bags market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth circular industrial bags market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected circular industrial bags market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in circular industrial bags market
- Competitive landscape of the circular industrial bags market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on circular industrial bags market performance
- Must-have information for circular industrial bags market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Circular Industrial Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Circular Industrial Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Circular Industrial Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Circular Industrial Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)