This Connected Home Appliances market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Connected Home Appliances market.
Connected home appliances are smart electronic appliances having internet connectivity, which can be accessible from any remote location using mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. In short, any electronic home appliance if provided with internet connectivity would become connected home appliance. Smart home appliances enable users to monitor and control household activities from remote location. Growth of connected home appliances depends upon various factors such as internet infrastructure availability and smart phone penetration rate of the targeted region. If internet infrastructure of any country is robust and efficient, there would be more demand for connected home appliances. Being the more energy efficient solution compared to their traditional counterparts, connected home appliances are being adopted with substantial high adoption rate across the globe.
Connected Home Appliances Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Connected Home Appliances Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of global connected home appliances market is done on the basis of appliance type, technology and region. On the basis of appliance type, global connected home appliances market is segmented into laundry appliances, security appliances (smart alarms and smart lock systems), water treatment appliances, kitchen appliances and others. These segments can further be sub-segmented into their respective sub-segments. As laundry appliances segment is sub-segmented into smart washers, smart dryers and other connected laundry units. Kitchen appliances segment is sub-segmented into smart refrigeration, smart cooking appliances (ranges, wall ovens, range hoods and vents) and cleaning appliances (dishwashers, disposers, trash compactors etc.). Water treatment appliance is sub-segmented into replacement smart filters, smart water heaters, smart water softeners and water filtration systems. Others appliances type includes smart LED lighting, smart air purifiers & filters, smart compactors etc. Among all the aforementioned appliances type segment, kitchen appliance type is estimated to dominant the global connected appliance market and by the end of forecast period others appliance type segment is expected to gain substantial market share in global market. On the basis of technology, global connected home appliances market is segmented into Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth. Among all these technology segments, Wi-Fi technology is the popular one and expected to remain dominant technology segment throughout the forecast period.
Geographically, global connected home appliances market is segmented into seven regions which are ; North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Among all the regions Asia Pacific is the highest contributor in term of revenue in global connected home appliances market followed Europe and North America. In Asia Pacific, china is projected to be the leading market of connected home appliances in near future.
Connected Home Appliances Market: Market Players
The key players of global connected home appliances market include AT&T Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., ARRIS Group Inc., Comcast Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Group, Whirlpool Corporation, General Electric and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Connected Home Appliances Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Connected home appliances market Segments
- Connected home appliances market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Connected home appliances market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Connected home appliances market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Connected home appliances market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for connected home appliances market includes
- North America
- U.S. & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Connected Home Appliances Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Connected Home Appliances Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Connected Home Appliances Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Connected Home Appliances Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.