Connected Sensors market in Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices is showing a dynamic growth rate in many enterprise. The physical objects that are connected will have one or more sensors. Every sensor can monitor a specific location, vibration, motion and temperature. This sensors are connected to each other and to the system and can recognize the real time information from the sensor’s data feed in IoT. So for enterprises this connected sensors will provide new information to enterprise system. Due to advanced technology, there is greater investment in sensor devices that are having access to real-time information and services for enterprise.
Connected Sensors Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major driver growth for Connected Sensors market is the constant decline in price for sensors, so the demand for sensors is increasing in various sectors such as IT, automotive, healthcare, retail and manufacturing, and others.
In contrast to this, complexities with the sensors while connecting the devices in a wireless networks which poses of security threats, as the signals are spread in air and it is easy for hackers to catch the signal of connected devices in the network. So there is risk of data being lost while connecting the device which is restraining the market growth of connected sensors.
Connected Sensors Market: key players
Some of the key players for Connected Sensors are IBM, Bosch, Google Inc., Samsung, HTC Corporation, Qualcomm Inc, Honeywell International Inc, Microsoft Corporation, Siemens, ARM Holdings, Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd.
Connected Sensors Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, connected sensors market can be segmented into seven key regions namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East & Africa. Among various regions, the connected sensors market in North America is expected to dominate during the forecast period because of strong presence of companies from different sectors and fast development in new technology in this region. North America region is expected to be followed by Western Europe and APEJ. APEJ is expected to drive the demand for connected sensors market as many companies are investing in connected sensors technology market in this region.
Connected Sensors Market Segments
- Connected Sensors Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Connected Sensors Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Connected Sensors Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Connected Sensors Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Connected Sensors Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Connected Sensors Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Connected Sensors Market on the basis of component:
- Network Components
Segmentation of Connected Sensors Market on the basis of industry:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Defense and Government
- Energy and Utilities
Segmentation of Connected Sensors Market on the basis of geography:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, South Africa, North Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.