This Connected Tv Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Connected Tv Market market.
The television sector all across the world is facing a deep restructuring. The connected TV’s have gained traction over the past few years all over the world. It is basically a TV set that links to the internet. Connected TV’s allows the consumer to access all forms of non-linear web content through a form of remote control. The connected TV’s allow users to access social networking sites such as Google, Facebook and others through Wi-Fi connectivity and offer a facility to record TV programs. Due to effectiveness and efficiency, connected TV’s have gained various features and has become affordable. With the change in technology, these TV’s are becoming as suitable as personal computers when it comes to web browsing as well as internet and video browsing. Apart from this, connected TV’s supports in Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and flash memory cards from digital cameras and HDMI and other video-audio connections. The global connected TV’s market shipments and revenue have showcased substantial growth in 2014 and is projected to escalate at a rapid pace during the period 2015-2025.
Global Connected TV’s: Market Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The Global connected TV’s market is segmented on the basis of applications such as internet access, entertainment, and for the purpose of education. Besides this, the global connected TV’s market is also divided on the basis of capabilities which includes internet surfing, live videos, TV broadcasting, program recording, video on demand and others. It has been observed that one of the major trends arriving in the global connected TV’s market is the rising acceptance of connected TV’s in advertising which aids advertisers in flourishing their customer base. Thus with the advent of connected TV’s advertisers can grasp the attention of viewers by placing striking advertisement such as multi-screen advertisements.
Global Connected TV’s Market: Growth Drivers
Higher spending on electronic items by consumers is one of the major growth drivers of the global connected TV’s market which is anticipated to bolster the market till 2025. The rising number of technologically developed devices accessible in the market is anticipated to foster the demand for devices that provides multi-functional capabilities to customers and is likely to enhance the adoption of connected TV’s. The huge investments in the advancement in technology by the manufacturers as well as the rising significance of internet in day to day activities will fortify the global connected TV’s market during the forecast period.
Global Connected TV’s Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Global Connected TV’s market can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East and Africa. Due to maturity of the market and large number of technology savvy people, North America and Europe captured the significant share in the global connected TV’s market in 2014. Gradually connected TV’s are gaining popularity in Asia region with the rising awareness and change in preferences of Asian consumers. In the next 10 years till 2025, Asian region will capture the major share in the global connected TV’s market.
Global Connected TV’s Market: Players
Some of the key vendors identified across the value chain of global connected TV’s market include LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Sony Corporation and Panasonic. It has been noticed that Samsung shipped the highest number of connected TV’s during the quarter 1, 2015. Moreover, Sony still has the major connected TV’s in terms of device installed followed by Microsoft and Samsung. There are other prominent vendors dominated the global connected TV’s market which include Haier, Intel, Onida, Toshiba, Microsoft, Apple, Videocon, and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Connected Tv Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Connected TV’s Market Segments
- Connected TV’s Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2015 for Global Connected TV’s Market
- Connected TV’s Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Connected TV’s Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Global Connected TV’s Market
- Value Chain
- Global Connected TV’s Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Connected TV’s Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global Connected TV’s industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Global Connected TV’s industry
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global Connected TV’s industry
- Recent industry trends and developments of Global Connected TV’s industry
- Competitive landscape of Global Connected TV’s industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in the Global Connected TV’s industry
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Connected TV’s industry
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint