This Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions market.
Connected enterprise video surveillance solution integrates all the functions of video surveillance and enhances the effectiveness of these functions, which ensures better safety, security, control, and visibility. The connected enterprise video surveillance solution provides weighbridge integration system, smart parking, perimeter intrusion detection, integration with access control, crowd management, and multi-location.
Connected enterprise video surveillance solution integrates video alarm verification, the workflow of incident management, the centralized command center for camera controls, live tracking of any site/ camera, alarm or alarm video recording on cloud, support for floor maps, and location. The solution also provides activity notifications using SMS, email, integration support for third-party digital video recorder system (DVR), network video recorder (NVR), and visitor management system (VMS).
Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market: Drivers and Restraints
The centralized video surveillance software is estimated to boost the connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market
The connected enterprise video surveillance solutions offer a single dashboard for centralizing live view of events from anyplace in the world to live tracking of events to improve visibility, compliance, control, and to monitor all locations closer with real-time notifications. The video analysis can ensure that the concerned person can quickly act to events. This is creating potential growth opportunities for the connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market.
Need for high-capacity storage for high-resolution images minimize the demand of connected enterprise video surveillance solutions
For extensive video surveillance deployments, it needs high performance, reliability, efficiency, and enterprise-class support. All software for video surveillance management shares the characteristic of recording live video feeds for subsequent replay storage. This approach helps in forensic analysis or investigation of individuals or events in the field of view of a single camera or group of cameras requiring high-capacity storage. This factor is anticipated to hamper the adoption of connected enterprise video surveillance solutions, thus restraining the market growth of the global connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market.
Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
Connected enterprise video surveillance solutions are crucial as it connected to endless locations and can work in sync with all other solutions being already used by the enterprise. Some of the prominent players providing connected enterprise video surveillance solutions are Matrix Comsec, NetApp, Mindtree, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hikvision, Axis Communications, Bosch Security Systems, Flir, Avigilon, Honeywell Security Group, Infinova, Pelco, CP Plus, Panasonic System Networks and among other connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market participants.
Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market: Regional overview
Based on the region, a lot of leading players of connected enterprise video surveillance solutions are based in North America as there are high-security threads and increasing concerns for public safety and security, as well as local connected enterprise video surveillance solution provides present in the region. Moreover, the next-generation IT industry in the North America region has boosted several major and regional players to initiate the creation of connected enterprise video surveillance solutions.
Moreover, increasing investment for live monitoring in the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is creating high demand for the connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market in the respective region, which is encouraging various market players to expand their capacity. For example, Mindtree, a global technology consulting and services company which offers connected enterprise video surveillance solutions, has introduced intelligent video surveillance solution because of the rising demand for the smart video streaming in this region. Besides, many companies started to adopt connected enterprise video surveillance solutions in the IT and telecom industry in this region.
The connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market Segments
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market Dynamics
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market: Segmentation
The connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market has been segmented based on solution, type of video recorders, and vertical.
The connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market is segmented on the basis solution:
The connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market is segmented based on Type of Video Recorders:
- Digital Video Recorders
- Network Video Recorders
- Hybrid Video Recorders
The connected enterprise video surveillance solutions market is segmented based on vertical:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.