This Cosmetology market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cosmetology market.
Cosmetology is the study of beauty, treatments and its applications. There are various branches of specialty in the cosmetology market, i.e. hairstyling, skin care, cosmetics, manicure/pedicure, and others. Cosmetology or Aesthetics is an inclusive term for specialties which focus on improving appearance through cosmetic procedures. Cosmetology market is primarily focused on the increasing demand by the end users, and lowering of pricing for implants and surgeries and high efficiency of the method.
Cosmetology Market: Dynamics
Cosmetology market is driven by new product innovation and new technologies as end users focus on new methods of skin and hair enhancement, healthcare expenditure, rising disposable income, and the emergence of technologically superior products. In addition to this cosmetology market is growing due to the rising awareness among end users towards breast cancer, mastectomy, has also impacted the cosmetology market. However, as the cosmetology market progresses, there are associated risks such as the risk of failure, associated malfunctioning of the implants, high prices of the surgery, regulatory scenario to maintain the standards of the implants used and cosmetic implants. Cosmetology market is also facing significant challenges as the government does not grant reimbursements. Also, not many initiatives are taken by the government of incentives. A major drawback which cosmetology industry faces is that the insurance does not cover the costs of cosmetology procedures.
Cosmetology market has multiple opportunities such as the development of low-cost implants by major companies.
Cosmetology Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography, the cosmetology market can be segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. At present, North America holds a leading position in the cosmetology market followed by Europe. The major driving factors which have driven the growth of the cosmetology market in these regions are continuously increasing demand from the end users for new methods of enhancements and continuous improvements in the cosmetology market. Following North America, European countries are also anticipated to show steady growth in the cosmetology market. In the next few years, Asia-Pacific would show remarkable growth in the cosmetology market as it is developing at a very rapid pace and has shown the emergence of many regional players. The factors which would fuel the growth of cosmetology market in Asia-Pacific are increasing awareness regarding various medical procedures, increase in the number of key players and rapid development in the healthcare infrastructure across the Asian countries. Cosmetology market would evolve at a rapid rate across the regions, however, North America would maintain its position in the overall cosmetology market.
Cosmetology Market: Key Players
In the past decade, the cosmetology market has witnessed a massive influx of well-established players which provide raw materials in the cosmetology market. Some of the top players operating in the cosmetology market are GC Aesthetics, Mentor Worldwide LLC, Sientra Inc., Zimmer Holdings Inc., 3M Health Care, Allergan, Inc., Implantech Associates Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Nobel Biocare Holding AG, Spectrum Designs Medical, and many others. Cosmetology market has the presence of many regional players which have a huge market share in emerging countries.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cosmetology Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cosmetology Market: Segmentation
Cosmetology market can be segmented by various types of procedures offered for skin care:
Cosmetology market has a broad scope due to the various applications of the procedures offered. By the different procedures we can segment the market into the following:
- Hair transplant
- Buttock Augmentation and Reduction
- Breast Augmentation and Reduction
- Cosmetic Reconstruction
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Polishing / Lapping Film market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cosmetology Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cosmetology Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cosmetology Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cosmetology Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)