This Cotton Bags Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cotton Bags Market market.
The ecofriendly cotton bags are anticipated to overtake plastic bags in the retail sector during the forecast period. Increasing availability of decorated cotton bags is inciting people to increasingly adopt cotton bags. Cotton bags have high printability & shelf appeal as compared to plastic bags.
Plastic Bags Ban is projected to Fuel the Demand for Cotton Bags
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Jute Bags Are Expected to Hamper the Growth of Cotton Bags Market
End users are getting attracted towards jute bags as they are an economic and functional alternative to cotton bags. Jute bags provide moisture and chemical resistance properties and thus, provide a suitable solution for the packaging of food and chemical products. Biodegradable bag manufacturers are focusing on the manufacturing of jute bags owing to their low-cost production. Jute bags are also lighter in weight and relatively more affordable and thus, end users are expected to adopt jute and hemp bags instead of cotton bags. That apart, the use of paper bags for retail purposes is gradually increasing as paper bags are recyclable, lighter and inexpensive. This factor is also anticipated to negatively impact the Cotton Bags market during the forecast period
According to the UN Comtrade Database 2015, China, France, Italy and Hong Kong are the biggest global exporters of cotton bags. China leads the way in terms of export of cotton bags. North America and Europe are the two top export destinations for cotton bags, which can directly be attributed to high demand for cotton bags from supermarkets and food industry in the regions. Government subsidiaries in terms of taxes and resources will act as crucial drivers for the development of the cotton bags market in India and ASEAN countries.
Global Cotton Bags Market: Segmentation
The global cotton bags market is segmented on the basis of end users, type of bags and capacity.
Global Cotton Bags Market: Key Players
The cotton bags market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cotton Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of capacity, the global cotton bags market has been segmented into:
- Up to 5 kg
- 5kg – 10 kg
- 10 kg – 15 kg
- 15 kg – 20 kg
- Above 20 kg
On the basis of end users, the global cotton bags market has been segmented into:
- Food Industry
- Agriculture & Fertilizers Industry
- Textile Industry
- Stationery Products
- Industrial Products
On the basis of the type of cotton bags, the global cotton bags market has been segmented into:
- Calico (unbleached or unprocessed cotton) bags
- Beach cotton bags
- Tote cotton bags
Some of the key players operating in the global cotton bags market are as follows:
- Bag Makers, Inc.
- Hubco, Inc.
- Central Bag Company
- JohnPac, LLC
- Aaltex International
- Pearl Bag Factory LLP
- Richie Bags Fashions Pvt. Ltd.
- Green Packaging Industries Private Limited
- Gouda, Inc.
- Direct Trade Bags Company Ltd.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing cotton bags market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The global cotton bags market has been divided into seven regions –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)