Poly Cotton fabric is a material which is a blend of natural cotton and synthetic polyester. Usually, the blend has a mix of 65% cotton and 35% polyester although the ratio can vary for different types of products.
Poly cotton blends are gaining popularity as they make stronger, more customizable and versatile products that also dry quickly. This product is easily available at any textile outlet.
Generally poly cotton blends are segmented in lightweight: which are used for blouses and shirts and heavyweight: which are used for pants, undergarments and skirts. They are also used to make a variety of products such as curtains, bed sheets, linens, pillow covers, art canvas and tablecloths.
Pure cotton is significantly costlier than poly cotton. High strength, elasticity and tear-resistant are some of the properties supporting the growth in this segment. Further, improved shelf life, wrinkle-free nature, ease in sewing and no need to iron frequently are enhancing the scope of the product.
The benefits including reduced costs, absence of skin irritation and less wear-tear are factors driving demand.
Poly Cotton Fabric Market: Dynamics
A growing trend of wearing slim-fit, breathable attire for sport activities and recreation purposes is a key driver for the growth of the poly cotton fabric market.
Comfort, anti-shrinkage, elasticity, affordability and ease to dry are some of the reasons why poly cotton is expected to gain traction over cotton and polyester products in the following decade.
Changing the composition ratio of cotton and polyester to make new products like curtains, clothes and bed sheets is gaining momentum and is foreseen as a growing trend in the years to come.
According to the World Trade Organization, as the sales and popularity of poly cotton products increases, the price of the material is expected to decline.
Hence poly cotton products are trending in the cloth and garment industry. The drawbacks of poly cotton materials is that it is slightly slippery in nature, absorbs moisture, does not thrive at high temperatures and is not suitable for popular high fashion hence may be seen as a less comfortable option than that of pure cotton.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global economy at various levels particularly the industrial sector. As a result, a substantial slowdown in manufacturing in the first six months of 2020 has been witnessed via reverberation through every industry including textiles.
For the remaining half of the year the revival of the poly cotton fabric market is expected to take considerable uptime to reach the nominal growth stages.
Poly Cotton Fabric Market: Regional Outlook
North America continues to hold the majority market share as it is a hub for producing sports apparel which is a field witnessing tremendous growth in demand.
In 2018 U.S. exported 2.5 million tons of poly cotton and 3.6 million tons was produced. Asia-Pacific and Europe are expected to witness healthy growth owing to large demands for body-fit clothing and textile sectors. Middle East and Africa region are to witness moderate and slow growth.
UAE, Kuwait and Turkey are an emerging market for sportswear and poly cotton clothes due to a change in lifestyle.
Poly Cotton Fabric Market: Key Participants
Some of the key market participants in the global Poly Cotton Fabric market, identified across the value chain include:
- Klopman International
- Chenniappa Yarn Spinners (P) Ltd.
- Filtech Fabrics Pvt Ltd
- Eveready Spinning Mills Pvt Ltd
- SAAM Textiles Pvt Ltd
- Keetex Corporation
- Valson Industries Ltd.
- Duratex India
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Shahlon Group
The research report on the Poly Cotton Fabric market presents a comprehensive assessment, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data.
The poly cotton fabric market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, aircraft type, and sales channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Poly Cotton Fabric Market Segments
- Poly Cotton Fabric Market Dynamics
- Poly Cotton Fabric Market Size
- New Sales of Coil Winding Machine
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Poly Cotton Fabric Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Coil Winding Machine
- New Technology for Poly Cotton Fabric
- Value Chain of the Poly Cotton Fabric Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Poly Cotton fabric market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Poly Cotton Fabric market
- In-depth Poly Cotton Fabric market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Poly Cotton Fabric market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the global Poly Cotton Fabric market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the global Poly Cotton Fabric market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Poly Cotton Fabric market performance
- Must-have information for market players in Poly Cotton Fabric market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Poly Cotton Fabric Market: Segmentation
The global Poly Cotton Fabric market can be segmented on the basis of material size, application and distribution channel.
- Less than 5 inch
- 5-10 inch
- 10-20 inch
- 20-30 inch
- More than 30 inch
- Clothing and apparels
- Bed Sheets and pillow covers
- Curtains and drapes
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.