Dialyzer Reprocessing Machines and Concentrates Market - Key Research Findings
- Global dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market size in 2018 – nearly US$ 930 Mn.
- The dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market will exhibit growth at nearly 5% CAGR during the forecast period of 2018-2028.
- According to the recent statistical data of the National Kidney Foundation and World Health Organization (WHO) -
- A substantial patient population suffers from the most common renal disorders such as chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD).
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) is reported to prevail among over 0.5 million people in the U.S. alone.
- End stage kidney disease is chronic health condition treated either by dialysis or kidney transplantation. According to European Renal Care Providers Association, out of approximately 3.2 million patients who received treatment for ESRD, about 2.5 million undergo dialysis while 678,000 are living with transplants
- According to National Kidney Foundation, each year about 100,000 people are on kidney transplant list in the U.S. whereas only 20,000 kidney donors are available.
- High rate of renal disorders prevalence signifies the increased demand for re-usable dialysis equipment followed by dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates worldwide, particularly across the Asian countries.
- North America and South Asia will continue to be the most significant markets for dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates.
- The presence of large, ever-increasing patient pool for renal disorders coupled with presence of leading dialysis device and concentrates manufacturers in the regions will continue to generate significant demand for dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates.
- Asia Pacific will emerge as a region with high growth potential for dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates.
- Rapidly booming rate of renal disease prevalence, increasing number of dialysis centers, and growing adoption for re-usable dialysis systems will broadly contribute to the growth of dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market within APAC, particularly in rapid emerging economies such as India, China and Thailand.
- South Asian countries, particularly India, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal are registered to be highly lucrative for the key stakeholders of dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market.
Top 3 Factors Shaping Dialyzer Reprocessing Machines & Concentrates Market
Favourable Reimbursements for Dialyzer Reprocessing Machines and Concentrates Propel Adoption
Favourable reimbursement scenario continues to be one of the key factors encouraging adoption of dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates. A positive reimbursement framework would further be instrumental for long-term growth of the dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market, creating potential opportunities for the manufacturers to win back profits in an intensely competitive landscape.
Automated Dialyzer Reprocessing Machines Trending the Mainstream
Automated dialyzer reprocessing machines have been gaining ground among nephrologists recently, which indicates an important trend in the dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates landscape. Leading industry brands including Fresenius Medical Care, MEDIVATORS Inc., Cantel Medical and Nipro Corporation are focusing on commercialization of high-quality automated models of dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates, with an objective of promoting patient compliance.
Reprocessed Dialysis Systems Still Preferred over New Dialyzer Machines
While high price point of new dialyzer systems over reprocessed dialyzers has been a withstanding challenge constraining the revenue growth of dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market, additional costs associated with their installation will further continue to be the key restraint facing dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market.
Dialyzer Reprocessing Machines and Concentrates Market Structure Analysis
- The global dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market represents a fragmented competition landscape.
- While majority of the key companies in global dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market maintain strategic focus on North American and Asia Pacific region, the report highlights that development of innovative technology for dialyzer reprocessing machines will be an important developmental strategy for companies.
- Leading players in dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market are also cashing in on the rising automated reprocessor trend, whereas cost competitiveness will prevail as a strong differentiation strategy.
- Important entrants in the dialyzer reprocessing machines and concentrates market such as Atlantic Biomedical Pvt. Ltd. and M S Medicals Private Limited are strategizing on new and innovative product launches – single channel and 2 – channel dialyzer reprocessing machines among their latest portfolio.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Global Dialyzer Reprocessing Machines and Concentrates Market: Segmentation
Analysis by Product
- Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine
- Hemodialysis Concentrates
- Acetic Acid Based Concentrates
- Citric Acid Based Concentrates
- Bicarbonates Based Concentrates
- Calcium Free Based Concentrates
- Potassium free Based Concentrates
- Bicarbonate Cartridges
- Cold Sterilants and Hot Disinfectants
Analysis by Form
Analysis by End Use
- Dialysis Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Analysis by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa