This Differential Tapes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Differential Tapes market.
Global Differential Tapes Market - Overview:
Differential tapes is coated with acrylic and silicone adhesive on either side of the tape which can handle a lot of movement stresses and thermal stresses. Differential tapes are also good at repelling vibration, UV (the acrylic adhesive version), sound, and shock. In addition, the structure of the differential tapes are used for sound dampening, mounting, high temperature applications, glass glazing, and bonding applications. Differential tapes are majorly manufactured using paper, polyurethane resins (PUR), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), and polypropylene (PP). The adhesives used for manufacturing differential tapes are rubber - based, acrylic - based, and silicon - based. Furthermore, differential tapes are preferable choice for bonding uneven surfaces and provide a flat finish after bonding. Differential tapes are used for general bonding and mounting of signs, mirrors, moldings, extrusions, etc. Differential tapes also provide good tack with excellent shear and adhesion to most surfaces. All these above aspects have positively impacted the differential tapes market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Differential Tapes Market - Dynamics:
Differential tape useable in all - weather condition, gives better outcome than alternative tape solution at a different temperature. In addition, acrylic adhesive technology used in differential tapes are becoming an ideal bonding solution among the tape manufacturers across the globe. Moreover, differential tapes efficiently laminate and bond multi-layered material which is used for improving function in brake assemblies and control vibrations. Furthermore, these advance acrylic adhesive technology used in differential tapes are replacing the traditional liquid and spray adhesives, and fastening systems. Unlike conventional glues, advanced acrylic adhesives used in differential tapes maintain their integrity and stability during processing. They are additionally used to help fill any gaps between portions that a differential tape would cover. However, rising prices of plastic films, printing inks, adhesives resins, and special paper are hampering the profits of all the concerned businesses in the differential tapes value chain.
Differential tapes are mainly used for automotive and building & construction end use applications which is preferred by consumers.
Global Differential Tapes Market – Regional Overview:
The North America is expected to dominate the differential tapes during the forecast period 2018-2028. The Asia - Pacific differential tapes market is estimated to witness a healthy growth during the forecast period. The burgeoning growth in Asia - Pacific region can be attributed to the developing industrial infrastructure, technological advancements and easy availability of raw materials. The Middle East & Africa differential tapes market is anticipated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Global Differential Tapes Market – Key Players:
A few of the key players in the differential tapes market are 3M Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Nitto Denko Corporation, Scapa Group Plc, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation, Intertape Polymer Group, Inc., Shurtape Technologies, LLC, tesa SE, Essentra plc., Yongguan Adhesive Products Corp.,Ltd., Bow Tape Co., Ltd, Parafix Tapes & Conversions Ltd., etc.
The report on differential tapes market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report differential tapes market provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. Differential tapes market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global differential tapes market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Asia - Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Differential Tapes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Differential Tapes Market - Segmentation:
The global differential tapes market is segmented by adhesive type, by backing material, by technology type and by end use application. The pricing for differential tapes has being done based on backing material segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in Million Sq. Meter.
On the basis of adhesive type, the global differential tapes market is segmented into -
- Rubber Based
- Acrylic Based
- Silicone Based
On the basis of backing material, the global differential tapes market is segmented into -
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Others (cotton, cloth, etc.)
On the basis of technology type, the global differential tapes market is segmented into -
- Solvent Based
- Water Based
- Hot Melt
On the basis of end use application, the global differential tapes market is segmented into -
- Building & Construction
- High Temperature Applications
- Abrasive Blasting
- General Use
- Thermal Spraying
- General Industrial
- Electronics & Electricals
- Metal Working
- Shipping & Logistics
- Aerospace & Defense
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth differential tapes market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected differential tapes market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for differential tapes market
- Competitive landscape for differential tapes market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on differential tapes market performance
- Must-have information for differential tapes market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Differential Tapes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Differential Tapes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Differential Tapes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Differential Tapes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)