Europe Bulk Bags Market
Market Survey on Europe Bulk Bags Market Covering Sales Outlook, Up-to-date Key Trends, Market Size and Forecast, Supply and Demand Analysis, Production Capacity, Regulations, Trade Analysis, and Competitor Analysis by Primary and Secondary Packaging Manufacturers
An In-depth Market Insights of Europe Bulk Bags Market including 1 and 2 loops bags, Four loop big bag, Form stable big bag - Q-bag, Anti-static big bag - Antistatic Bag, Big bag with valve Cross Corner Bag, and UN Big bag - Food Bag Covering Countries like Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Nordic, Benelux, and Rest of Europe
About the Report
The rising demand for shipping industrial chemicals and mining products in bulk with safety has led to increasing manufacturing of bulk bags such as antistatic bags cross corner bag and among others. Apart from this, the demand for superior and contamination free solutions for food and agriculture products delivery is enabling a wider adoption of United Nations (UN) certified food bags and bulk bags. The increasing use of these bags in various industrial sectors is push sales in Europe.
In its new study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights about key factors driving demand for bulk bags. The report tracks the sales of bulk bags in 10+ high-growth European markets, along with analyzing the impact COVID-19 has had on the packaging industry in general, and bulk bags in particular.
Don't pay for what you don't need
Customize your report by selecting specific countries or regions and save 30%!
How the Historical and Future Outlook of Europe Bulk Bags Market Match Up?
The need for bulk shipping and storing of industrial chemicals & materials in distribution centers and warehouses have been creating opportunities for bulk bags sales. According to The Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association (FIBCA), bulk bags also known as “big bags, and “bulk sacks,” were first manufactured in the late 1950s or early 1960s. The manufacturing in Europe picked up in the mid-1970s during the oil crisis.
From then ahead industries are preferring bulk bags for transporting majority shipping materials. Chemicals & fertilizers and food products & agriculture industries have remained key end users of bulk bags. Demand from these industries is expected to remain consistent, favoring the overall expansion of the market.
Furthermore, the increasing demand for multipurpose and spill proof delivery is resulting in growing demand for bulk bags. These bulk bags are considered ideal for keeping consignments safe from any untoward incident. End users are aiming at tackling the demand for both economic transport and effective storing of the bulk products. This has helped flexible and folding bulk bags gain increasing traction. Also the additional benefit offered bin terms of reducing shipping costs during return trip and confirmed quality of the stored product are aiding growth.
According to FMI’s study, sales of bulk bags amplified 1.2 times during 2015 and 2019. Bulk bags are largely used for storing and transportation of large amounts of solid and semi-solid substrates such as mining, chemicals and agriculture products. On the other hand, the high quality woven polypropylene based bulk bags are extremely useful for pharmaceutical and food storage, which ensures optimum freshness of the consumable products. Together, industrial food products & agriculture and chemicals & fertilizers industries are expected to hold major chunk in the Europe market during the forecast period.
Increasing trade of pharmaceutical products and chemical materials among various European countries has been registered. In response to this, manufacturers are now focusing on the hygienic bulk bags packaging to ensure product safety. This expected to favour the expansion of the market within Europe.
Why Are Bulk Bags Gaining Traction?
Bulk bags ensure easy transportation of large capacities of raw materials and products with loops attached to their tops. Besides this, they are made up of same proportions of load pallets which results in easy movement of the bags using forklifts. These foldable and reusable bulk bags are considered ideal packing resolutions for returnable transport packaging as they utilize less space during return trip and minimize carriage cost.
As per FMI analysis, higher productivity margin is predictable with the extended use of big sized, greater value reusable bulk bags which are cost efficient over small bags with shorter life spans. In the chemicals & fertilizers industry, anti-static type of bulk bags are chosen in bulk packaging for transportation of powder, ignitable speck of dust, and other materials. All these factors are estimated to expand the bulk bags market at a growth rate of 3.5% in next decade.
How is Demand Customized Packaging Aiding Bulk Bags Sales?
Rising demand for standardized packing is supporting the bulk bags sales. Form stable big bag (Q-bag) to cross corner big bags, sales across diverse industries is projected to surge, enabling growth in the market. These types of bulk bags fulfil the industry norms and are permitted for transportation of various industrial goods and raw materials because they offer a high degree of safe working loads (SWLs) with excellent durability.
From a manufacturing perspective, the application of Q-bag and cross corner bulk bags helps in attaining economies of scale. The structure of the cross corner bulk bags helps in sustaining a square shape when filled, particularly a bulk bag with baffles. Additionally, durable, lightweight, and reliable features of these bulk bag ensures convenient usage and disposal while shipping and transportation.
What are the Latest Drifts in the Bulk Bags Market?
Use of sustainable and recyclable materials for manufacturing of bulk bags is trending, which is predicted to impact the consumption at great extent. The shift from using oil-based raw materials to sustainable materials for the developing bulk bags is likely to create growth opportunities for players. Stringent regulations and environment concerns have been encouraging manufacturers to aim at innovations.
Some of the leading companies operating in the Europe bulk bags market such as Greif Inc., Berry Global Group, Inc., Intertape Polymer Group, Conitex Sonoco, and others are offering bulk bag with highest level of sustainability for their eco-conscious customers. Some of the other players who are either new entrants or operating with smaller production capacities including DIV Trades d.o.o., PLASTCHIM-T AD, and others are focusing on research and development to keep pace with prevailing trends.
In 2020, according to the European Bioplastics Association, Europe accounted for almost 1/4th of the global bioplastic manufacturing capacity, posing plentiful of opportunities for the bulk bag manufactures to build their products with these sustainable materials.
Get the data you need at a Fraction of the cost
Personalize your report by choosing insights you need
and save 40%!
What is the Regulatory Impact on Bulk Bag Sales?
Amid COVID-19 outbreak, end-use industries are focusing more on sterile packaging and clean room packing for the large volume shipping of direct consumable products. Government organizations across various countries increasingly focusing on contamination-free transportation of such products.
Therefore, major players are producing bulk bags which are UN Certified and providing sterilized bulk bags to the food & agriculture and pharmaceutical industries. Additionally, end use industries are exhibiting increasing inclination towards the use of lightweight shipping solutions.
Some of the established players such as Conitex Sonoco, LC Packaging International BV, and some emerging players including BAG Corp. and DIV Trades d.o.o. are providing UN Certified Bulk Bags in the Europe market. All these factors are further anticipated to boost the sales of the bulk bags in the Europe.
How is Pharmaceutical Industry supporting Bulk Bags Sales in Germany?
As per European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations, in 2019, Germany exported nearly 15% of the global drugs and medicines to rest of the world. The demand for UN certified and other bulk bags in Germany is expected to remain high, thanks to the growing export and advances of drugs and medicines in the country.
As per FMI analysis, Germany accounted for nearly 14% market share in Europe bulk bags consumption. The increasing capacity of transportation of drugs and medicines is creating need for sterilized storage of end products. Furthermore, the presence of top pharmaceutical companies such as Novartis Pharma GmbH, Roche Pharma, Bayer Vital GmbH and others is also reinforcing the growth of bulk bags market.
Trade activities of these products with various countries are expected to create lucrative growth prospects in the coming years.
How big is the Opportunity in the U.K.?
As per the European Chemical Industry Council, with US$ 74.6 billion of revenues and US$ 22.8 billion value added in 2019, chemical industry is the UK’s second largest manufacturing sector followed by food and beverage processing sector. The UK’s chemical industry is active in all key sector including petrochemicals, basic inorganics, agrochemicals, polymers, paints, and of industrial fields including fuel additives, lubricants, construction chemicals and others.
The demand for bulk bags in the UK is estimated to increase by 1.4 times of current market value in next decade. Increasing production activities are expected to fuel the demand for bulk bags in the U.K. Furthermore, the presence of companies such as Euroflex FIBC Limited, RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd, Sackmaker J&HM Dickson Ltd, and others has been aiding the overall expansion of the market.
How Export at Seaport is Creating Opportunities for Bulk Bags Manufacturers in Russia?
According an FMI, handling cargo has increased by 3.0% in Russia in 2019 compared to 2018. This volume of cargo yearly handled by ports in Russia, accounted to 840.3 Mn tons. Besides this, according to United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Russia’s coal exports hold around 11% of the global market share Euroflex FIBC Limited in 2019. The availability of major international ports such as The Port of St. Petersburg, The Port of Novorossiysk, and others have resulted in increased coastal trades with other countries, thereby driving the bulk bags market in the country.
What are Opportunities for Growth in Eastern European Countries?
CONROP, s.r.o. (Czech Republic), DIV Trades d.o.o. (Serbia), TiszaTextil Plastic Processing and Sales LTD. (Hungary), PLASTCHIM - T AD (Bulgaria), and Romtextil SA (Romania) are top players operating in the Eastern Europe region. Eastern Europe has fresh produce of organic food products. Shipping of these organic products across various regions will further strengthen the use of bulk bags in this region.
Bulk bags are most suitable for the export of food products in economical manner. They are now slowly replacing the use corrugated boxes or fiber drum in the region, as more and more new players are entering the bulk bags market. Use of the bulk bags for the shipping of products, is anticipated to create growth opportunities in Eastern Europe.
Which is the Top-selling Bulk Bag Type?
By product type, 1&2 loops bags are the most preferred bulk bag followed by four loop big bag used in Europe. 1&2 loops bags are the most attractive among end-use industries as these offer cost-effectiveness and easy-to-handle features for food, agriculture, and fertilizer transportation, and other applications. The segment is estimated to hold around 1/4th of the market share in Europe by 2021. However, with the changing consumer preferences for multipurpose packaging solutions, they are inclined towards the use of form stable big bag and UN Big bag. Due to which the 1&2 loops bags segment is projected to loss nearly 320 BPS by the end of forecast period.
On the other hand, the UN Big bags (food bag) segment is expected to have BPS change of +230 by 2030. The UN Big bag segment is expected to present incremental $ opportunity of US$ 125 Mn due to rising usage of bulk bags for food and pharmaceutical products storage and transportation.
What’s the Market Share of UN Big bag (Food Bag)?
The UN big bag (food bag) segment is estimated to hold more than 12% value share in the Europe bulk bag market and expected to rise by 230 BPS by the end of 2030.
As per FMI analysis, the segment will gain from the rising need for space saving and economical returnable transportation of food, pharmaceutical and agriculture products in the Europe markets. These UN certified bulk bags are multipurpose and improve handling and transportation in more efficient way, in turn improving material handling system and supply chain.
Several manufacturers are focusing on research and development and product innovations to make their products stand out from others. Manufacturers are specializing in fast turn-around, shorter lead times, and tailored production of bulk bags. Big players such as Berry Global Group Inc., Greif Inc. and Intertape Polymer Group are focusing on product launches to gain competitive edge. For instance, in 2020, Greif Inc. has launched SealGuard, the next generation of FIBC, a step change in bulk bag performance. SealGuard is simply made from polyethylene (PE) which makes it easily recyclable.
Also, several other companies are focusing on sustainable development by manufacturing bulk bags made of bio-polymers. Some are even using recycled materials to achieve their sustainability goals.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are:
- Grief, Inc.
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Conitex Sonoco
- LC Packaging International BV
- Bag Corp
- Sackmaker J&HM Dickson Ltd
- Emmbi Industries Ltd
- RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd
- Conrop, s.r.o.
- MANICARDI srl
- Sokuflex Behälter GmbH
- Bulk Containers Europe BV
- DIV Trades d.o.o.
- TiszaTextil Plastic Processing and Sales LTD.
- PLASTCHIM-T AD
- Pera Plastic Czech s.r.o.
- Romtextil SA
- EUROFLEX FIBC LIMITED
- BLOCKX GROUP
*The list is not exhaustive, and only for representational purposes. Full competitive intelligence with SWOT analysis available in the report.
Scope of the Report
Historical Data Available for
US$ Million for value and Mn Units for Volume
Key Countries Covered
Germany, Spain, Italy, France, U.K., Benelux, Nordic, Russia, Poland, and Rest of Europe
Key Segments Covered
Product Type, End Use, and Country
Key Companies Profiled
Market Forecast, brand share analysis, competition intelligence, DROT analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, Strategic Growth Initiatives
Customization & Pricing
Bulk Bags Market by Category
- 1&2 loops bags
- Four loop big bag
- Form stable big bag - Q-bag
- Anti-static big bag - Antistatic Bag
- Big bag with valve Cross Corner Bag
- UN Big bag - Food Bag
- Building & Construction
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Food Products & Agriculture
- Rest of Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the most lucrative market for bulk bags?
Germany currently leads the Europe bulk bags market. Sales in Germany will be over 15% of total demand throughout the forecast period.
Which is the top-selling bulk bags item?
1&2 loops bulk bags are highly sought-after in every market. In addition to this, demand for UN bulk bag segment is expected to grow in the near future.
How bulk bags satisfy the requirement of end users?
Plastic bulk container is a lightweight packaging solutions which ensures easy moving of the container using forklift. Further, flexible bulk bags reduce cost of return transportation. Besides this, bulk container ensures spill proof and sterile storage of the consumable products.
Which are some of the leading companies offering bulk bags?
Some of the leading companies offering bulk bags are, Grief, Inc., Berry Global Inc., LC Packaging International BV, Conitex Sonoco, DIV Trades d.o.o., PLASTCHIM-T AD, among others.
Which sector is attributable for driving sales of bulk bags?
The expansion of the industrial chemicals and food & beverage industry in Europe is fuelling the demand for bulk bags.
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary 1.1. Europe Market Outlook 1.2. Market Analysis 1.3. Analysis and Recommendations 2. Market Overview 2.1. Market Coverage 2.2. Market Definition 3. Key Market Trends 3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market 3.2. Product Innovation Trends 4. Key Success Factors 4.1. Product Adoption Analysis 4.2. Product USPs / Features 5. Europe Bulk Bag Market Demand Analysis 2015–2019 and Forecast, 2020–2030 5.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) and Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2015–2019 5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) and Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2020–2030 5.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis 5.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis 6. Europe Bulk Bag Market - Pricing Analysis 6.1. Regional Pricing Analysis 6.2. Pricing Break-up 6.3. Europe Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark 7. Market Background 7.1. Europe Packaging Market Outlook 7.2. Europe Retail Industry Growth Outlook 7.3. Europe Food Market Outlook 7.4. Macro-Economic Factors 7.4.1. Europe GDP Growth Outlook 7.4.2. GDP Per Capita 7.4.3. Manufacturing Value Added 7.4.4. Industrial Production 7.5. Forecast Factors - Relevance & Impact 7.5.1. Europe Industrial Sector Growth 7.5.2. Pharmaceutical Industry Growth 7.5.3. Chemical Industry Growth 7.5.4. Regional Manufacturing Value Added Growth 7.5.5. Segmental Revenue Growth of Key Players 7.5.6. Top Companies Historical Revenue Growth 7.6. Value Chain Analysis 7.6.1. Key Participants 18.104.22.168. Raw Material Suppliers 22.214.171.124. Bulk Bag Manufacturers 126.96.36.199. Distributors 7.6.2. Profitability Margin 7.7. Market Dynamics 7.7.1. Drivers 7.7.2. Restraints 7.7.3. Opportunity Analysis 8. Impact of COVID-19 8.1. Current Statistics and Probable Future Impact 8.2. Current Economic Projection – GDP/GVA and Probable Impact 8.3. Impact of COVID-19 on Bulk Bag Market 9. Europe Bulk Bag Market Analysis 2015–2019 and Forecast 2020–2030, By Product Type 9.1. Introduction 9.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume (Units) Analysis, By Product Type, 2015–2019 9.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume (Units) Analysis and Forecast, By Product Type, 2020–2030 9.3.1. 1&2 loops bags 9.3.2. Four loop big bag 9.3.3. Form stable big bag - Q-bag 9.3.4. Anti-static big bag - Antistatic Bag 9.3.5. Big bag with valve Cross Corner Bag 9.3.6. UN Big bag - Food Bag 9.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Type 10. Europe Bulk Bag Market Analysis 2015–2019 and Forecast 2020–2030, By End Use 10.1. Introduction 10.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis, By End Use, 2015–2019 10.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis and Forecast, By End Use ,2020–2030 10.3.1. Building & Construction 10.3.2. Chemicals & Fertilizers 10.3.3. Food Products & Agriculture 10.3.4. Pharmaceuticals 10.3.5. Mining 10.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Use 11. Europe Bulk Bag Market Analysis 2015–2019 and Forecast 2020–2030, by Country 11.1. Introduction 11.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis, by Country, 2015–2019 11.3. Current Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis and Forecast, by Country, 2020–2030 11.3.1. Germany 11.3.2. Italy 11.3.3. France 11.3.4. U.K. 11.3.5. Spain 11.3.6. BENELUX 11.3.7. Nordics 11.3.8. Russia 11.3.9. Poland 11.3.10. Rest of Europe 11.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Country 12. Market Structure Analysis 12.1. Market Analysis, by Tier of Bulk Bag Companies 12.2. Market Share Analysis of Top Players 12.3. Market Presence Analysis 12.3.1. By Regional footprint of Players 12.3.2. Product foot print by Players 13. Competition Analysis 13.1. Competition Dashboard 13.2. Competition Benchmarking 13.3. Competition Deep Dive 13.3.1. Grief, Inc. 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 188.8.131.52.2. Product Strategy 13.3.2. Berry Global Group, Inc. 184.108.40.206. Overview 220.127.116.11. Product Portfolio 18.104.22.168. Profitability by Market Segments 22.214.171.124. Sales Footprint 126.96.36.199. Strategy Overview 188.8.131.52.1. Marketing Strategy 184.108.40.206.2. Product Strategy 13.3.3. Intertape Polymer Group 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Product Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Profitability by Market Segments 126.96.36.199. Sales Footprint 188.8.131.52. Strategy Overview 184.108.40.206.1. Marketing Strategy 220.127.116.11.2. Product Strategy 13.3.4. Conitex Sonoco 18.104.22.168. Overview 22.214.171.124. Product Portfolio 126.96.36.199. Profitability by Market Segments 188.8.131.52. Sales Footprint 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview 220.127.116.11.1. Marketing Strategy 18.104.22.168.2. Product Strategy 13.3.5. LC Packaging International BV 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. Product Portfolio 188.8.131.52. Profitability by Market Segments 184.108.40.206. Sales Footprint 220.127.116.11. Strategy Overview 18.104.22.168.1. Marketing Strategy 22.214.171.124.2. Product Strategy 13.3.6. Bag Corp 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Product Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Profitability by Market Segments 220.127.116.11. Sales Footprint 18.104.22.168. Strategy Overview 22.214.171.124.1. Marketing Strategy 126.96.36.199.2. Product Strategy 13.3.7. Sackmaker J&HM Dickson Ltd 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 188.8.131.52.2. Product Strategy 13.3.8. Emmbi Industries Ltd 184.108.40.206. Overview 220.127.116.11. Product Portfolio 18.104.22.168. Profitability by Market Segments 22.214.171.124. Sales Footprint 126.96.36.199. Strategy Overview 188.8.131.52.1. Marketing Strategy 184.108.40.206.2. Product Strategy 13.3.9. RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Product Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Profitability by Market Segments 126.96.36.199. Sales Footprint 188.8.131.52. Strategy Overview 184.108.40.206.1. Marketing Strategy 220.127.116.11.2. Product Strategy 13.3.10. Conrop, s.r.o. 18.104.22.168. Overview 22.214.171.124. Product Portfolio 126.96.36.199. Profitability by Market Segments 188.8.131.52. Sales Footprint 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview 220.127.116.11.1. Marketing Strategy 18.104.22.168.2. Product Strategy 13.3.11. MANICARDI srl 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. Product Portfolio 188.8.131.52. Profitability by Market Segments 184.108.40.206. Sales Footprint 220.127.116.11. Strategy Overview 18.104.22.168.1. Marketing Strategy 22.214.171.124.2. Product Strategy 13.3.12. Sokuflex Behälter GmbH 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Product Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Profitability by Market Segments 220.127.116.11. Sales Footprint 18.104.22.168. Strategy Overview 22.214.171.124.1. Marketing Strategy 126.96.36.199.2. Product Strategy 13.3.13. Bulk Containers Europe BV 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 188.8.131.52.2. Product Strategy 13.3.14. DIV Trades d.o.o. 184.108.40.206. Overview 220.127.116.11. Product Portfolio 18.104.22.168. Profitability by Market Segments 22.214.171.124. Sales Footprint 126.96.36.199. Strategy Overview 188.8.131.52.1. Marketing Strategy 184.108.40.206.2. Product Strategy 13.3.15. TiszaTextil Plastic Processing and Sales LTD. 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Product Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Profitability by Market Segments 126.96.36.199. Sales Footprint 188.8.131.52. Strategy Overview 184.108.40.206.1. Marketing Strategy 220.127.116.11.2. Product Strategy 13.3.16. PLASTCHIM-T AD 18.104.22.168. Overview 22.214.171.124. Product Portfolio 126.96.36.199. Profitability by Market Segments 188.8.131.52. Sales Footprint 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview 220.127.116.11.1. Marketing Strategy 18.104.22.168.2. Product Strategy 13.3.17. Pera Plastic Czech s.r.o. 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. Product Portfolio 188.8.131.52. Profitability by Market Segments 184.108.40.206. Sales Footprint 220.127.116.11. Strategy Overview 18.104.22.168.1. Marketing Strategy 22.214.171.124.2. Product Strategy 13.3.18. Romtextil SA 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Product Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Profitability by Market Segments 220.127.116.11. Sales Footprint 18.104.22.168. Strategy Overview 22.214.171.124.1. Marketing Strategy 126.96.36.199.2. Product Strategy 13.3.19. EUROFLEX FIBC LIMITED 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 188.8.131.52.2. Product Strategy 13.3.20. BLOCKX GROUP 184.108.40.206. Overview 220.127.116.11. Product Portfolio 18.104.22.168. Profitability by Market Segments 22.214.171.124. Sales Footprint 126.96.36.199. Strategy Overview 188.8.131.52.1. Marketing Strategy 184.108.40.206.2. Product Strategy *The above list is indicative in nature and is subject to change during the course of research 14. Assumptions and Acronyms Used 15. Research Methodology
Don't pay for what you don't need
Customize your report by selecting specific countries or regions and save 30%!
List of Tables
Table 01: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Value (US$ Mn) 2015H-2030F, by Product Type Table 02: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Volume (Mn Units) 2015H-2030F, by Product Type Table 03: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Value (US$ Mn) 2015H-2030F, by End Use Table 03: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Volume (Mn Units) 2015H-2030F, by End Use Table 05: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Value (US$ Mn) 2015H-2030F, by Country Table 06: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Volume (Mn Units) 2015H-2030F, by Country
List of Charts
Figure 01: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Share Analysis by Product Type, 2020E-2030F Figure 02: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Attractiveness Analysis by Product Type, 2020E-2030F Figure 05: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Y-o-Y Analysis by Product Type, 2019A-2030F Figure 04: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Share Analysis by End Use, 2020E-2030F Figure 05: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Attractiveness Analysis by End Use, 2020E-2030F Figure 06: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Y-o-Y Analysis by End Use, 2019A-2030F Figure 07: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Share Analysis by Country, 2020E-2030F Figure 08: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Attractiveness Analysis by Country, 2020E-2030F Figure 09: Europe Bulk Bag (FIBC) Market Y-o-Y Analysis by Country, 2019A-2030F