This Europe Automotive Night Vision System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Europe Automotive Night Vision System market.
Automotive night vision systems play a major role in preventing accidents. Globally, they are currently becoming an important feature in passenger cars. Due to its ability to the reach beyond the vehicle’s headlights, an automotive night vision system is used to enhance a driver’s perception in darkness and poor visibility weather conditions. The night vision system warns the driver if an animal or a pedestrian is present in the danger zone by projecting a red image in front of the vehicle. The length and width of the danger zone depends on the speed of the vehicle. Automotive night vision systems are also deployed in military ground transport vehicles such as tanks, trucks, humvees, and armoured personnel carriers. According to the changing end user needs, different technologies have evolved in automotive night vision systems.
Increasing concern over accidents during night drives has been fuelling the growth of automotive night vision systems across the globe. In addition, increasing deployment of these systems in military vehicles to improve driving in darkness has been boosting this market. The penetration rate of night vision systems is high in luxury and premium cars, which are sold mostly in developed economies like North America and Europe. On account of these factors, the global market for automotive night vision systems is expected to double in the next six years.
Europe dominates the global automotive night vision market, followed by North America and Asia Pacific. Factors like the increasing demand for premium and luxury cars, increasing disposable income, government regulations for vehicular safety systems, and improving economic conditions are driving the growth of the Europe night vision system market. The market is expected to experience twofold growth from 2014 to 2020.In addition to this, the Europe night vision systems market is expected to witness growing demand in mid-range passenger cars due to increase in disposable income.
The Europe automotive night vision system market can be classified according to display type and technology used. On the basis of display types, the market can be segmented into navigation systems, instrument clusters, and the windshield type. The market technology segment includes active infrared systems and passive infrared systems. Active infrared systems emit a beam of infrared light in front of vehicle. These systems are comparatively cheaper and produce sharper images. They are also better at detecting inanimate objects. Passive infrared systems have a camera mounted in the grille, which detects temperature differences among objects, and driver is able to see those thermal images on the navigation screen.
The Europe automotive night vision systems market is currently fragmented. The participants in this market focus on introducing innovative products. Major challenges for original equipment manufacturers are reducing the cost and improving the quality of images in these systems. In 2014, FLIR Systems introduced PathFinder, a night vision camera that can be used in motor vehicles. Acquisitions and mergers are the key strategies adopted by major companies to expand their geographical presence and market share as wellasenhance their customer base. Some of the key players in the Europe automotive night vision market include Robert Bosch GmbH, Autoliv Inc., TRW Automotive, Omron Corporation, L-3 Communications Holdings, DENSO Corporation, OmniVision Technologies, Inc., and Continental AG.
In future, the Europe automotive night vision system market is expected to grow due to the expected increase of night vision system penetration in mid-range passenger vehicles, the government push for safety and security, the economic revival, and the increase in overall technology awareness.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- Eastern Europe
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Europe Automotive Night Vision System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Europe Automotive Night Vision System Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Europe Automotive Night Vision System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Europe Automotive Night Vision System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Europe Automotive Night Vision System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Europe Automotive Night Vision System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.