This Fiber Based Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fiber Based Packaging market.
Packaging industry has transformed into one of the most important industries all around the world. Packaging serves multiple functions, namely physical protection, product marketing, tamper evidence, theft protection, durability, and portion control. A lot of innovation has taken place in the realm of packaging allowing the packaging of products to witness advanced functionality and design.
Through the years, we find that sustainability has also crept into packaging solutions making it one of the most important forms of packaging all over the globe. Environmental impact of non-recyclable materials has led to a global reconsideration of industrial outputs. This has led to the advent of packaging that complies with international and national environmental protection guidelines. The rising demand for sustainable packaging from the consumer side also calls for producers to adopt the same. Fiber based packaging is one of the most relevant forms of sustainable packaging.
Fiber based packaging utilizes renewable, reusable or biodegradable materials in the process of product packaging. Fiber based packaging is used in primary, secondary and tertiary packaging. Fiber based packaging is widely being used in the chemicals, food & beverages and constructions industry. Stringent regulations levied on the packaging industry also call for more sustainable forms of packaging.
Fiber based packaging Market- Market Dynamics:
Due to the evident concern of global warming, we have witnessed a shift in the way consumers and manufacturers approach buying & manufacturing/selling of products respectively. As the demand for sustainable products has risen, the supply has also kept up. Manufacturers have widened their product portfolio to include sustainable products. This has led to the development of sustainable packaging. Fiber based packaging forms a major chunk of sustainable packaging. Fiber based packaging is widely used in packaging of consumer goods, electronics, food & beverages etc. With the rising disposable incomes, fiber based packaging market is bound to witness a rise in growth during the forecasted period of 2016-2026. Millennials and Generation - Y prefer packaging to be sustainable because of their upbringing involving constant reminders of environmental degradation. Fiber based packaging is attractive to these segments of consumers and they are also willing to pay more for the same.
Fiber based packaging Market- Regional Outlook:
In terms of geography, the fiber based packaging market has been divided in to five key regions; North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. China, India, other East Asian countries and Latin America will show a strong growth in fiber based packaging market through the forecasted period of 2026-2026. The Asian and Middle Eastern market is largest with regards to fiber based packaging. Steady growth in the mature markets is also expected through the forecasted period of 2016-2026.
Fiber based packaging Market- Major Players:
Some of the key players in the fiber based packaging market are Evergreen packaging, Omya AG, Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd, Stora Enso AB, Huthamaki Group, UFP Technologies, Inc., Bumaga BV, Oji Fibre solutions, Westrock Company, Ahlstrom Corporation.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections done using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type, machine size and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fiber Based Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fiber based packaging Market- Market Segmentation:
Based on the Product type, the Fiber based packagingmarket is segmented into:
- Paper boards
- Corrugated packaging
- Industrial bags
- Extrusion coatings
- Release liners
Based on end use, the Fiber based packagingmarket is segmented into:
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer electronics
Based on the discard process, the Fiber based packagingmarket is segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fiber Based Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fiber Based Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fiber Based Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fiber Based Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)