Finance Cloud Market Overview
A new era of cloud-based technology brings an unparalleled level of innovation and efficiency. Financial services industry has historically has been slower to adopt cloud-based technologies due to security and privacy concerns, but this trend is now transforming. Finance cloud is a cloud-based offering that seamlessly integrates with business environment to optimize functional operations for finance and accounting management, to meet broad range of organization’s needs.
Cloud-based financial software are used to keep track of all the organizational expenses, payments, sales, and purchases. The software works as a single system like an ERP that takes care of entire finance process. The finance cloud software also helps finance executives to manage the ever-increasing amounts of data generated within an organization, which is achieved by streamlining integration processes and bringing financial and operational data together in one system. By using finance cloud, it becomes easier to transform every client loyalty into a wealth of new opportunities. Finance cloud helps the enterprises to improve better services which are the need of their clients.
Finance Cloud market: Drivers and Challenges
One of the major driver for finance cloud market is business agility and focus. Nowadays every business wants a service-oriented architecture which offers flexibility and agility into their business functions, which can be achieved via finance cloud solution. Today, businesses are moving towards digitization and financial services companies are actively adopting such solutions for digital transformation. Another factor driving the adoption of finance cloud is demand for high operational efficiency. Finance cloud solution offers an integrated and scalable approach to achieve high efficiency for day-to-day operations.
One of the significant challenges in finance cloud market is rise in cyber-attacks on cloud-based infrastructures. The intensity of cyber-attacks on the BFSI industry is increasing drastically, as it holds sensitive financial data. Cyber criminals are continuously exploiting vulnerabilities in the finance cloud, to get hold of the critical business data. Hence, business should make sure their cloud infrastructures are secured by advanced cybersecurity technologies to prevent business risks.
Finance Cloud Market: Key Players
Some of the key players offering finance cloud solution include Oracle, Google, IBM Corporation, DXC Technology Company, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, SAP, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Capgemini, Computer Science Corporation, and others.
Finance Cloud market: regional outlook
As finance cloud needs highly developed IT infrastructure and skills, it is evident that the leading market of Finance Cloud in North America. North America captures the broad market in terms of revenue, adoption, demand and business opportunities. Asia Pacific is the largest emerging market of finance cloud, as the adoption of finance cloud technology is increasing in this region due to high demand from banking and financial services companies. Europe and Latin America region is also expected to a significant growth, due to increasing penetration of cloud computing and advanced digital technologies.
The Finance Cloud Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Finance Cloud Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2018
- Finance Cloud Market Size & Forecast, 2019 to 2029
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Finance Cloud Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Landscape
- Value Chain Analysis
- Finance Cloud Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Finance Cloud Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of the Finance Cloud Market on the basis of Solution:
Segmentation of the Finance Cloud Market on the basis of Application:
- Wealth management
- Account management
Segmentation of the Finance Cloud Market on the basis of End User:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Segmentation of the Finance Cloud Market on the basis of Industry:
- Financial Services
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.