This Firefighter Tape market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Firefighter Tape market.
Firefighter Tape Market Overview
Firefighter tape is a type of barricade tape that is used to isolate a particular area during or after a fire break out in order to keep public away from fire related risks such as air-borne particular mater, smoke inhalation, damaged structures, etc. Firefighter tape have bright background and pre-printed waning text in bold. There are various type of specification regarding the color of firefighter tape. These tapes are generally glossy on the surface and provide certain degree of reflection such as 60°. Firefighter tapes are usually applied on the apparel with fluorescent colored theme. Firefighter tapes finds application at construction sites, crime scene etc. OSHA and ANSI are some organization that provides specific norms regarding color and material of firefighter tape. For instance, red/ white color are used for fire prevention and protection in equipment, likewise blue/white is used for defective machinery. Fire fighter tapes able to withstand high temperatures while being effective in application. Selection of adhesives and combination of adhesives and backing material of the barricade tape play an important role in effectiveness of firefighter tape when it comes to high temperature application.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Firefighter Tape Market Dynamics
Growing building and construction industry is escalating the market growth. Unfortunately, increasing number of fire breakouts incidents is contributing in increased demand for firefighter tapes. The firefighter tape market growth is also accelerated by increasing awareness towards the employee safety. In addition to this, firefighter tapes are economic which again is boosting the market. Moreover, polyvinyl film firefighter tapes are durable, strong which is another factor in driving the market.
However, development of alternatives to firefighter tapes such as construction tapes, law enforcement tapes may absorb market share of firefighter tapes in the near future.
Firefighter Tape Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, global firefighter tape market can be segmented into eight regions that are North & Latin America, Europe, East & South Asia, Emerging and Oceania. In developed regions, United States accounts for major share in the fire fighter tapes market owing to the greater number of fire related incidents in the regions. According to U.S. Fire Administration (USFA), total loss occurred due to fire breakout is approximately 23 billion in 2017. Whereas in developing countries, number of building and construction market is growing rapidly especially in GCC countries, India and China etc.
Firefighter Tape Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global firefighter tape market are mentioned below:
- 3M Company
- ORAFOL Europe GmbH
- Arlon Graphics, LLC
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Brady Corporation
- Godson Tapes Pvt. Limited.
- Lares International
- Advance Tapes International Ltd
- Harris Industries, Inc.
- Johnson Level & Tool Mfg. Co., Inc.
Firefighter Tape Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the firefighter tape market are as follows:
- In 2018, 3M company has increased its product portfolio by introducing elastic blend nonwoven tape for improved conformability and skin breathability.
- In 2017, 3M completed the acquisition of Scott Safety – a premier safety solutions company
- In August 2017, Brady's Brand Protection business partnered with Kezzler and Honeywell to bring product authentication labeling and tracking to a leading industrial products.
- Keson Industries merge with SOLA Measuring Tools which gave two level brands in the market. Basically both company launched a two-brand strategy that would deliver superior durability, unmatched accuracy and a better user experience.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global firefighter tapes market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with firefighter tapes market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on firefighter tapes market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Firefighter Tape Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Firefighter Tape Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material used, global firefighter tape can be segmented as:
- Low density polyethylene
On the basis of thickness, global firefighter tape can be segmented as:
- Below 100 microns
- 100-150 microns
- Above 150 microns
On the basis of roll length, global firefighter tape can be segmented as:
- Below 50 m
- 50-100 m
- Above 100 m
On the basis of reflecting technology, global firefighter tape can be segmented as:
- Glass bead reflection
A detailed overview of the parent market of firefighter tapes
- Changing market dynamics in the firefighter tapes industry
- In-depth segmentation of firefighter tapes market
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in firefighter tapes market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered in the firefighter tapes market.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Firefighter Tape Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Firefighter Tape Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Firefighter Tape Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Firefighter Tape Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)