This Foam Glass Granulate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Foam Glass Granulate market.
Foam Glass Granulate Market: Introduction
Foam glass granulate is the recent light weight building and insulation material. Foam glass granulates are manufactured from waste glass which is ecological for the long run. Foam glass granulates are also known as expanded glass granulates. Foam glass granulates are manufactured by milling & mixing of recycled glass with organic aggregates, then the mixture is melted down at high temperature. Apart from high insulation the foam glass granulates possess other properties such as fire resistance, frost resistance and high pressure resistance & dimensional stability. The light weight nature of foam glass granulates is increasing its adoption as compared to other aggregate materials. Due these various properties foam glass granulates are getting attraction from several industries such as agriculture, automotive, oil & gas bio-filtration etc. Besides it the foam glass granulates are widely used in construction, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The rapidly increasing urbanization has escalated the growth of building and construction industry. Increasing government regulations in to promote the energy efficiency is increasing the demand for efficient insulation materials. For instance in 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) raised the energy standards by 30% over 2006 IECC. Moreover, the revised International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), 2015 is expected to drive 25%-30% increase in insulation spending per unit and thus, such increasing regulations will boost the foam glass granulate market. Increasing need for energy efficiency has led to up surge in the insulation material demand from construction industry. According to study about 50%-60% energy is consumed by heating & cooling system of the total energy consumption in the developed & developing economies due to the inefficient insulation there is significant energy loss. So to increasing demand for efficient insulating materials will up rise the foam glass granulate market. Besides it the growth of chemical & pharmaceutical industries will also drive the foam glass granulate market. In the recent years the manufacturers are focused on improving the product quality by continuous R & D and also to provide tailor made solutions as per the customer demands.
Foam Glass Granulate Market: Market Segmentation
The global foam glass granulate market can be segmented on the basis of grain size, application and by end use industry.
Foam Glass Granulate Market: Regional Outlook
In the regions such as North America and Europe there are stringent government regulations and increasing government initiatives for energy efficient building development, owing to which there is increasing demand for insulation materials due to which North America and Europe makes a prominent market for foam glass granulate materials. Increasing population & urbanization has boosted the building & construction and also the increasing presence of the chemical industries will drive the demand for insulating materials, owing to which Asia Pacific makes a promising market for foam glass granulates. High presence of oil & gas industry in the Middle East and growing construction in Africa collectively makes Middle East & Africa a potential market for foam glass granulate. As compared with others Latin America can be considered as moderate market region with steady growth.
Foam Glass Granulate Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global foam glass granulates market include,
Misapor AG, Liaver, REFAGLASS, Mike Wye & Associates Ltd, Zhejiang DEHO, Uusioaines, SIA JUMP, ShouBang, Zhejiang DEHO among others
The Foam Glass Granulate market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Foam Glass Granulate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Foam Glass Granulate market research report provides analysis and information according to Foam Glass Granulate market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The Foam Glass Granulate Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Foam Glass Granulate market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Foam Glass Granulate market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Foam Glass Granulate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global foam glass granulate market is segmented on the basis of grain size:
- 0 to 63 mm
- 16 to 32 mm
- 4 to 16 mm
- 0 to 4 mm
The global foam glass granulate market is segmented on the basis of application:
- Light concrete
- Dry Mixtures
- Finishing plates
- Sound insulation products
- Fire resistant products
- Heat Transfer fluid system
- Chemical Process System
- Commercial piping & building
- Cryogenic Systems
The global foam glass granulates market can be segmented on the basis of its end use industry:
- Building & Construction
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Oil & Gas
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Foam Glass Granulate Market Segments
- Foam Glass Granulate Market Dynamics
- Foam Glass Granulate Market Size
- Foam Glass Granulate Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Foam Glass Granulate market
- Competition & Companies involved in Foam Glass Granulate market
- Technology used in Foam Glass Granulate Market
- Value Chain of Foam Glass Granulate Market
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Foam Glass Granulate market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Foam Glass Granulate market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Foam Glass Granulate market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Foam Glass Granulate market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Foam Glass Granulate market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Foam Glass Granulate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Foam Glass Granulate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Foam Glass Granulate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Foam Glass Granulate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.