This Ginger Oil market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ginger Oil market.
Ginger is the underground stem or rhizome of a perennial herb, which is used as a spice, preservative, and as a medicine. Ginger oil is spicy, warm, and energizing oil, extracted from a pungent ginger root. It is used to treat upset stomach, nausea, respiratory conditions menstrual disorders, and inflammation. It is also used as aromatherapy, to bring on feelings of self-assurance and courageousness which is why it’s known as “the oil of empowerment.”Ginger oil works as laxative, an antiseptic, tonic and stimulant and hence used in various pharmaceutical products.It has been used as a medicine since ancient times.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Ginger oil market is further segmented on basis of extraction methods such as steam distillation and solvent extraction. Solvent extraction is used for the extraction of ginger oleoresin, and steam distillation is used to get ginger essential oil.
Ginger oil market is further segmented on the basis of regions as North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
Market Regional Outlook:
In regional markets Asia Pacific is the largest producer of the ginger and hence possess high production shares ginger oil market. India is the leading producer of ginger oil and dominates the ginger oil market with almost half shares out of total market. China is also known for ginger production and trade of ginger oil. Asia Pacific mainly exports ginger oil to North America and European markets.
Market Drivers and Trends:
Increasing number of health conscious consumers, and their demands for natural oils and extracts based products is the major factor driving growth for essential oils and in turn ginger oil market. Ginger is majorly used in spices and thus ginger oils and oleoresins are preferred to prepared dried spices as flavoring in food industry, because they are more stable, contamination free , cleaner, , and can be easily standardized by blending. Thus the growth of food industry and spices demand are another factors driving growth of ginger oil market. The growth of natural personal care products industry is another growth driver for ginger oil market.
Ayurveda treatments and aromatherapy are new trends in the market. Changed and hectic life style is causing mental stress, anxiety and other health issues, where aromatherapy and Ayurveda are preferred solutions my consumers. Ginger oil is used in natural medicines as well as in aromatherapy with other essential oils, this is another factor driving market growth of ginger oil.
Ginger oil Market Key Players:
The ginger oil market is mainly driven by major plyers in essential oils. Key players in ginger oil market includes AOS Products Private Limited, Manohar Botanical extracts PVT.LTD, The Lebermuth Company, Synthite, suppliers includes Mother Herbs Pvt.Ltd, Kama Ayurveda, S.N.N Natural Products, Herbal Bio solutions, GR herbals, Aravali Essential Oils and Fragrances etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ginger Oil Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Ginger Oil Market Segments
- Ginger Oil Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Ginger Oil Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Ginger Oil Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Ginger Oil Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Ginger Oil Players Competition & Companies involved
- Ginger Oil Market Technology
- Ginger Oil Market Value Chain
- Ginger Oil Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Ginger Oil Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of the Asia-Pacific
- Middle-East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Rest of the Middle-East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Ginger Oil Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Ginger Oil Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Ginger Oil Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Ginger Oil Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)