This Global Lte 5g market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Lte 5g market.
The mobile broadband industry is evolving rapidly, with the successful global deployment of 3G in certain regions, the next iterations lined up are LTE or 4G and 5G. 4G and 5G are nothing but the acronyms for fourth and fifth generation of mobile telecommunication technology succeeding 3G. Long Term Evolution (LTE) can be deployed by mobile operators in two different ways .i.e. global system for mobile communication (GSM) and code-division multiple access (CDMA), depending on the radio frequency spectrum available. 4G can support data speeds of up to 100Mbps in the downlink and 50 Mbps in the uplink. Both 4G and 5G are based on IP packet switched network infrastructure. The next advancement to 4G networks is 5G, which can deliver speeds up to an astounding rate of 10 Gbps. LTE is governed by 3rd generation partnership project also known as 3GPP whereas 5G is governed by a new body known as 5G Infrastructure Public-Private Partnership, in short 5G PPP
When it comes to benefits, LTE and 5G technologies has lot to offer to consumers as well as businesses, which includes support of higher data rates ( upload and download rates), lowered latency or response time of the network, better security with multilevel data encryption and other security enhancements, deeper coverage than its predecessor technology, higher reliability and seamless roaming. These technologies have various applications like in internet services, multimedia services, voice calls over Internet Protocol (VOIP), gaming services, video telephony and mobile TV.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The challenges that need to be addressed in order to deploy such advance technologies are few compatible devices, scarcity of spectrum availability and the network infrastructure required to support such high data rates which incorporates high investment.
LTE and 5G market can be segmented into spectrum, releases and geography. The spectrum segment includes long term evolution frequency division duplex (FDD LTE) and long term evolution time division multiplex (TDD LTE). Apart from few countries like China, India and Hong Kong which follow TD LTE, rest of the world use FD LTE technology. The releases segment includes Rel 8, Rel 9, Rel 10, Rel 11, Rel 12 and Rel 13. On the basis of geography the LTE and 5G market can be sub-segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan Middle East and Africa.
With the introduction of new advanced technologies like 4G and 5G, the mobile broadband segment aided trends such as smart cities, smart devices, mobility, cloud computing and ubiquitous computing to grow.
The key players that are involved in development and deployment of these technologies are Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies, Nokia Solutions and Networks, AT&T INC, Motorola Solutions Inc., NTT DOCOMO Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., China Mobile, Verizon Communications. As for their strategy these players use innovations and expansion of their product and services geographically so as to gain a competitive advantage. For example, in 2012, Huawei, launched a new generation of network architecture for LTE-B of FusionNet, which comprises of several core technologies, including multi-stream aggregation, traffic adaption, spectrum efficiency optimization and interference coordination, at the 2013 Mobile World Congress (MWC). In addition, in 2013, Ericsson expanded SK Telecom‘s LTE-Advanced service by upgrading its software in 84 cities of south-eastern regions of Korea and thus strengthening Ericsson’s leadership as the main supplier to SK Telecom. Further, in 2014, Alcatel-Lucent attained a deal for providing 4G LTE network overlay solution to America Movil subsidiary Claro in Dominican Republic.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the global oil & gas terminal automation market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Lte 5g Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competitions and Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North and Latin America
- Western and Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Lte 5g Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Lte 5g Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Lte 5g Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Lte 5g Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.