This Hang Tag market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hang Tag market.
Hang Tag Market: An Overview
Hang tags are used primarily by product manufacturers, as a necessity to keep the identification information along with the branding logo. The versatility of hang tags has led to their wide adoption in tagging of every other end-use product; this, in turn, will drive the demand for hang tags in the global market. Apart from conventional applications, hang tags are also being used for creative gift packaging, candles, and other such luxury products. Brand-owners are employing hang tags as they aid in achieving product differentiation at a relatively economical cost. Tag manufacturers are also offering to hang tags with distinct features and materials. Paper hang tags are becoming particularly popular in the industry. These tags are made up of virgin or recycled kraft paper and thus are regarded as an environmentally-friendly alternative of plastic tags.
Hang Tag Market: Dynamics
Hang tags are used as a means of branding across various end-use industries, to achieve a sophisticated appeal. The demand for paper hang tags is projected to witness a healthy growth, as aversion from plastic is rising. Moreover, the use of paper hang tags impart an earthy & rustic appeal to the package; this widens their application in the packaging of alcoholic beverages, beauty products, and specialty foods. Along with this, paper hang tags can be customized into different finishes & textures to achieve the desired look. These factors are likely to boost the demand for paper hang tags during the next five years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Furthermore, hang tags are gaining traction as they are easy to remove. Unlike stick labels, these tags can be easily removed without damaging the product. Thus, with the increasing adoption of hang tags and replacing stick tags, the global hang tags market is anticipated to have a reasonably positive outlook in the years to come.
Hang tags can be substituted for adhesive tags or other stick-on tags as they provide better adhesion and thus are more likely to stay put across the supply chain. This threat of substitution might restrict the growth of the hang tags market to some extent.
Hang Tag Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the global hang tag market in terms of market share, yet it is projected to have high growth. This prominence can be attributed to the flourishing apparel industry in the region. However, demand for paper-based hang tags is expected to witness a significant increase in Europe, attributing to the push for adopting non-plastic substitutes. The Middle East & Africa region witnessed sluggish growth in the demand for hang tags as the manufacturers more prominently use plastic labels in the region. However, the region is likely to witness a burgeoning demand for hang tags as the adoption of hang tags becomes prevalent. Furthermore, the hang tags market in developed countries such as the U.S. and Canada is expected to have a positive outlook during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the high demand for hang tags in the packaging of wine and candles.
Hang Tag Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global hang tag market are Junmay Label Mfg. Corp., Cruz Development & Design, Inc., CBF Labels Inc., Vistaprint, Universal Enterprises, Carvan Paper Products, Dortex mbH, Bornemann-Etiketten GmbH, Nilorn Group, St. Louis Tag Co. The global hang tags market appears to be highly fragmented as several regional players contribute to the market. As the barrier to entry is low, many more players are likely to enter the market, making it even more competitive.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with hang tags market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on hang tags market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hang Tag Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Hang Tag Market: Segmentation
Globally, the hang tag market is segmented by material, printing technology, and end-use industry.
By material, the global hang tag market has been segmented as follows
By printing technology, the global hang tag market has been segmented as follows
- Direct thermal
- Thermal transfer
By end-use industry, the global hang tag market has been segmented as follows
- Food & Beverages
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Consumer Electronics
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth hang tags market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on hang tags market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hang Tag Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hang Tag Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hang Tag Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hang Tag Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)