This Hermetic Food Grain Storage market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hermetic Food Grain Storage market.
Global hermetic food grain storage market: Introduction
The way of storing food grains has evolved in recent years. From traditional way of storing food grains, people are moving towards hermetic storage. This method was first introduced in the 1980s. Hermetic food grain storage method is now replacing traditional post-harvest storage method. The term hermetic means air tight seal, which is impermeable to air flow. To prevent spoilage attack of insects, hermetic food grain storage came into existence. Many countries around the globe are opting for this method of storing grains and different commodities such as rice, maize, wheat, pulses, seeds, and cocoa, among others. In addition, hermetic storage is used for intercontinental shipments to transfer a variety of commodities. Hermetic storage is typically necessary in tropical and semi-tropical areas having high humidity and temperature. Hermetic food grain storage includes various kinds of containers such as flexible plastic containers, flexible enclosures and hermetic bunkers. They all vary in capacities, ranging from a few kilograms to thousands of tons. As hermetic storage reduces flow of air in and out of it, a low oxygen atmosphere is created, and hence storage loss is reduced to minimal.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global hermetic food grain storage market: Dynamics
Growing agricultural activities and increasing need to store food for a long span of time, across the globe boosts the hermetic food grain storage market growth. Advantage of hermetic food grain storage is that it keeps moisture away from the product. Therefore, it increases the time period of storing grains and commodities. This is expected to drive the demand for hermetic food grain storage over the forecast period. Hermetic food grain storage market is anticipated to grow due to growing trans-oceanic transport and intercontinental trade of commodities and grains. Availability of various storage capacities ranging from some kilograms of containers to bunkers which can hold tons of grains, it will fuel the market growth over the forecast period. Hermetic storage has the ability to store high value commodities such as cocoa and coffee for months without any damage. This is also a key factor, expected to drive the growth of the global hermetic food grain storage market over the forecast period. Laboratory studies have shown that hermetic food grain storage which creates oxygen environment of less than 1%, after 15 days it will prevent the production of free fatty acids (FFA). Using hermetic storage is an effective solution of keeping FFA levels under control and it also prevents the spoilage of grains and commodities. It will drive the global hermetic food grain storage market over the forecast period. One key factor which might hamper the growth of global food grain storage market is that it works effectively at room temperature and above, but it can be slower at lower temperatures.
Global hermetic food grain storage market: Regional Outlook
Based on regions, the global hermetic food grain storage market is divided into seven regions namely:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific except Japan
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle-East and Africa
North America and APEJ regions are expected to drive the global hermetic food grain storage market over the forecast period due to excessive production of agricultural products in the regions. The United States, India and China are some of the major producers of agricultural products in the world which are anticipated to fuel growth of the global hermetic food grain storage market over the forecast period, and is expected to witness lucrative growth. Western Europe and Latin America regions are expected to witness high growth in global hermetic food grain storage market over the forecast period as large part of its land area is used for agricultural purposes. MEA is expected to witness very high growth in hermetic food grain storage market due to less agricultural activity in the area coupled with more demand to store food for long time to fulfil demand of people. Japan is anticipated to witness moderate growth due to diverse economic conditions.
Global hermetic food grain storage market: Key Players
Few of the key players in global hermetic food grain storage market are – Ecotact, Envo Crystal, Silo Bags International (Hong Kong) Limited, Storezo Bags, GrainPro, Inc., A to Z Textile Mills Limited, and among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hermetic Food Grain Storage Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global hermetic food grain storage market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global hermetic food grain storage market has been segmented as:
- Hermetic bags and sacks
- Flexible plastic containers
- Flexible enclosures
- Hermetic bunkers
On the basis of storage capacities, the global hermetic food grain storage market has been segmented as:
- 50-100 kg
- Up to 1000 tons
- Above 1000 tons
On the basis of application, the global hermetic food grain storage market has been segmented as:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hermetic Food Grain Storage Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hermetic Food Grain Storage Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hermetic Food Grain Storage Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hermetic Food Grain Storage Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)